1 unpleasurable meet

It's Just more than 8 month a New family shift here Busan to Seoul reason transfer ---

"so what huhh ..?.. I don't care even if he would be our prime minister..I will kick his that part where sun never raise..what does he think of him self huhh that mother fuc-"

"Now stop it yn!! stop it no abusing words!! Just Stop it don't forget your Father is in home too.."

Yn: so what mom doesn't his parents tough him manner huhh-

Yn mom: wasn't it's was your fault..you came in front of his car suddenly....and u expect him to not scold you.. girl You would have been dead by now if he had not stopped the car on time...and yess for your kind information you came in his way he didn't...

Yn: it wasn't my fault I was just helping a small puppy which about to come infront of his car..
And h-

Yn father: now stop both of you!! And yn eat your lunch..no more talk..

Yn : I lost my appetite...bye!!.

Ath pov: no one Stop her even her perents knew that no one can calm her anger..if they try they'll cry...

Yn mom: aff..!! What should I do with her..? No doubt she is yours daughter..like father like daugh- ..

Yn father: shut up and eat with me..and its not my daughter it's our daughter!.

Yn mom: ( roling eyes) yess our daughter!!.. sometimes I think who will accept her with her anger issue ..

Yn father: so don't worry..just like u accept me someone will accept her too.. Just wait..God must have made a life partner for her... who would become her calm pills..like you are for me..(wink)..

Yn mom ( blush) : shut up and eat..

------At yn room-------

Yn pov : I came in my room and jump on my bed..affff!! Why they always blame me.. can't they see I help a puppy..is it crime to help a small soul!?.. no it's not yn it's just the whole world is crazy and only you are right person alive..yess..you were not wrong..hmm..

Oops sorry!! I know it's too late to tell u guess about my self..well I'm yn min yn.26 year old a coold girl u guys ever seen..im graduate form abc business University..yes..

Well you must be thinking what is my occupation well it's ... blust out my Anger on someone no no just kidding actually I'm trying for jobs..well I'm was great student has good Mark but still didn't get a job cos I don't get along with them..yeah..

Ath : shut up and spell the truth that it's not them it's you..you don't get along with them bsc of your so called anger...

Yn : ( rolling eyes) blah blah...it's not me ok..it's just they triggered me .. ofcourse I have my self respect..so I can't get along with them..now happy..!!
Let me sleep then..

_____________________________________

" Pull out his fingers and put red chilli powder!.." ( strickt and cold deep husky yet calm voice)

His men: " Yes boss.!"..

His men did exactly same as his boss said ..that man who was tied on chair scream his lungs out as tears wasn't stopping from his eyes..his voice holding so much pain which echoes the whole besment but does boss care ofcourse no never.. infect the voice which was echoing was satisfying him so hella much...