•49

Y/n: Jin! Can we talk?

Everyone: JIN?!!

Mom: Where's honorific?

Y/n: I don't know?

Jin: I can't!

Y/n: Ok, mom I've to leave. I've got something important to discuss with sundeo-

Mom: Sundeok, sundeok, sundeok!! Why is she always with you? Why are you always with her?! Is something going on between you both?!!

Y/n: Yes! Something is going on between us!

Mom: What?!

Y/n: It's call 'none of your business'.

Mom: Y/n! You aren't leaving! That's it!

Y/n: You know what?! Mrs Kim?! I don't even know who my dad is! So it's clear that you aren't even my mom! So stop bossing around me!!

Y/n raised her voice. Everyone was shocked listening to this.

Y/n stormed out the door, or at least that's what she thought until she felt herself being dragged to the rooftop.

Y/n: Kim Seokjin leave me!

Jin: No. Talk what you wanted to talk with me.

Y/n: I found him.

Jin: Who?

Y/n: YDNTK. And I just wanted to tell.....

Jimin: You found him???!!!! How??!!

Y/n: None of your business. And good that y'all came. Kim Jimin, remember you said if I'm Lee Min-hyun's daughter, find out about him? I'm not. I'm not his daughter. Is that clear to you? I'll be staying with y'all for tonight. Stay away from me.

Y/n went downstairs. As soon as she went there, Mrs Kim glared at her.

Maid: Dinner is served!

Kim family sat on the table. Y/n was between hoseok and taehyung.

Dad: How about we all have a drink after?

Jungkook/jin/mom: But y/n is underage.

Dad: I forgot.

Y/n: Y'all can have a drink, I'll be in the drawing room.

Everyone was busy eating while y/n was eating silently, praying for this dinner to end soon.

As soon as the dinner came to an end y/n have been praying for ever since, Mr Kim asked maids to bring the alcoholic drinks while y/n excused herself to the drawing room.

Mrs Kim: I'll give some juice to y/n.

Mrs Kim went to the kitchen and looked for some fruit juice. She saw blue berry juice kept on the counter, she took it and and went to the drawing room.

Mrs Kim: Here y/n, blueberry juice.

Y/n: Thanks.

Mrs Kim went. Y/n felt strange as she felt her head spinning.

_______________

Hoseok: Y/n, let's go!

As everyone came in the drawing room, they saw y/n, drunk.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yo. So apparently jungkook again opened his instagram with the username @bowwow_bam .

Also, I'll update every once, twice or thrice a week. Because I don't want much stress on my little brain.

I want you all to drop some ideas bcz I have NO FISHING IDEA HOW A DRUNKASS ACTS!!! COMMENT YOUR IDEAS BCZ I HAVE NONE.

IF YOU WON'T GIVE ME IDEA THEN FORGET ABT GETTING ANY CHAPTER TILL I GET ONE! BYE BITCHASS {°•°'}

Vote or jungkook will delete his instagram again ☠️