•16

3rd PERSON's POV

Y/n was uncontrollable. She felt someone hugging her from back. She recognised the warmth.....it's jungkook.

She stopped she turned around. She removed jungkook's hands around her and walked away to the restroom.

She washed her face and came out and saw jungkook with worried expression. He was standing leaning on the wall.

She ignored him and started walking.

She found all her family members standing infront of Gucci store. She went there and was greeted with a slap.

She sighed. She didn't know who slapped her. She looked up and saw jimin. He slapped her.

She didn't say anything nor react. She just walked and stood away from all of them. 

Mr Kim: KIM JIMIN! HOW DARE YOU SLAP HER?!

Jimin: Da—

Y/n: I deserved it anyways. It ain't his fault.

Mrs Lee: Y/n! What did you do?

Jimin: She just beated the shit out of a girl, just because she talked to jungkook.

Y/n: Are you 'y/n'?

Jimin: No. I'm not a slut.

Y/n: Then shut the fuck up. She asked 'y/n' not any shorty called jimin.

Mrs Lee: Lee Y/n is it true?

Y/n: *nods*

*Slap*

Yn's head turned to right side because of the force. She was getting irritated.

Mrs Lee: Lee Y/n did I raised you like this?

Jungkook: Mrs Lee it's better if you listen to her side too.

He spoke while trying not to sound rude.

Mrs Lee: Jimin already told that she beated a poor girl just because she was talking with you.

Jungkook: Jimin hyung ain't lying. She did beated a girl.........Not because she talked to me but she slapped y/n, insulted Mrs Lee and was about to slap me.

Y/n was standing there... emotionless.

Mrs Lee: Y/n baby, I'm sorry.

Y/n: It's ok. *cold*

Mr Kim: Let's go to home?

Y/n didn't said anything and walked out. She was walking fast. She stopped in the middle and texted her mom.

Chat:-

Y/n: mom I'll be at the place where we have to do the decorations. Just send me the location. I'll be direct there.

Mom: OK

xxxxxx church xx road. Lane-xxx

Y/n: OK

Mom: Be there at 4pm. Sharp.

Y

/n: Hmm

:Chat ended:

Y/n sighed and went to a park. She went there and sat in front of the pond which was in the park. She sighed thinking of her life.

Y/N's POV

Dad I miss you. You know mom fell in love with other person. I'm going to have new brothers. You know jungkook is okay but....others aren't. They seem to hate me, especially jimin...he hates me. You know everything was fine until you left me.

Didn't I deserved the love of a father? You know after you left, in the previous school, students started bullying me. You know why? Because I didn't had parents. They didn't knew that my mom is still there because she never used to come to any PTM (parent-teacher meeting).

I had to collect my report myself. All the students used to come with either father or mother. But me? I used to go alone. Why? Why did you leave me? Why was i born? Why did they did that to me? Why did he did that to me?

Why is my life like this? Why don't i have no one on my side? Why? Just why—

Ting

I checked my phone and saw a message from an unknown number.

Chat:-

Unknown: Where are you Kim Y/n?

Y/n: Who are you?

Unknown: It's me. Jungkook

Y/n: How did you get my number?

Unknown: From your mother.... dumbhead.

Y/n: Ohh....I'm at –––– park.

Unknown: k. Come near the entry gate. I'm coming.

Y/n: why?

Unknown: Don't you ask too much? Shut up and come near the gate.

Y/n: 🙄 k.

:Chat ended:

Number saved as 'jungidiotkook'

Why the fuck is he coming?

I walked and stood there listening to music. Wait.... what time is it? I checked it's "3:00pm". I sighed.

I saw at the left side and saw jungkook coming, walking towards me with a smile.

I just went to him.

Y/n: Why did you came?

Jungkook: Why? Can't I come? Am I forbidden to come to you?

I rolled my eyes.

Y/n: Just spill the tea, Kim jungkook.

Jungkook: Tsk! You are no fun. I came to you because I know my little sister didn't had her lunch. And it's almost 4 so I will go to the church with you.

I nodded. I started walking towards my bike. Jungkook came and sat before I could. He sat and wore the helmet.

Why tf is he sitting?

Jungkook: Sit.

I sat back as I was really not in the mood to argue nor in the right mind to ride.

He started the bike. When we were on the road, there's no other vehicle.

He drove it on a high speed. I was sitting there enjoying the speed.

I looked at the mirror and saw him smirking. I understood he's trying to make me scared. I smirked. He had and disappointed look on his face.

I chuckled. He lowed the speed and asked a question which made my mind go blank.

Jungkook: Y/n?

Y/n: Yeah?

Jungkook: didn't you said you are 15? Then how can you ride a bike?.....

-----------------------------------------------------------