•48

Jungkook: We're sorry, y/n-ie. We thought that you would hate us if we told you. We're really sorry. We didn't kill your dad for nothing.

Y/n: You brought me here for this?

Flashback:-

Y/n: Lee Min-hyun is back.

Jungkook: Calm down, baby.

He tried calming her,even though his voice was still shaking.

Y/n: How the fuck? You know what? I hate y'all! I hate you!

Jimin: We know. After this, WE KNOW! JUST SHUT UP PLEASE! WE LOVE YOU! WE DON'T WANT YOU TO HATE US! LISTEN TO US ONE FUCKING TIME! please..

Jimin broke down by the last.

Even though she "hated" Them. Seeing them like this, made something in her shake.   As if she was hurt. So she decided.

«Every single person deserves a chance to speak up for themselves»

Y/n: Fine! But only you and jungkook, I can't be in a room of traitors.

Flashback ends:-

Jimin: You are a mafia queen, aren't you? Find out yourself. Why did you even come to us?! If you're a daughter of the "great great" Lee Min-hyun, find out yourself what he had done.

Jungkook: Hyung—

Jimin: Don't! She doesn't love us jungkook, she thinks we kill innocent people. If she loved us, she would have talked with us. She changed. This isn't the girl we love.

Y/n: I'll be staying at sundeok's. And yeah. I'm not the girl you love, she died. She was like Cinderella, soft, she's dead now.

She left.

Jungkook: Hyung why?!

Jimin: She isn't herself, right now, she wasn't y/n, she was crystal. So we had to talk to her as JM.

———————

Y/n: That asshole, he freaking challenged me! Ughh! Leave that bastard. He asked if I am the daughter of Lee Min-hyu— wait a minute! I'M NOT HIS DAUGHTER! I'M NOT LEE Y/N, I DON'T EVEN KNOW MY IDENTITY!

Sundeok: Fuck you bish! Calm your ass down! Wait a freaking minute. YOU ARE KIM DAE-SEONG'S DAUGHTER!

Y/n: DON'T TALK NONSENSE CHOI SUNDEOK!!

Sundeok: Sit here, I'll explain.

Y/n sat beside her on the couch.

Sundeok: In your birth information, what was the father's name? Kim Dae-seong. Who killed your dad? Kim Dae-seong!

Y/n: Ah, by that I remember, WE HAVE TO TALK TO THAT FUCKING GYNECOLOGIST!!

Sundeok took a deep breathe trying not to kick her not-so-little sister.

Sundeok: Lee y/—

She was cut off by y/n's phone.

Not my mom

|On The Call|

Y/n: What?!

Mom: You have to come for dinner tonight and! YOU WON'T MAKE ANY FORKING EXCUSE!!

She shouted causing y/n to move the phone a little away.

Y/n: But I'll stay at sundeok's—

Mom: No!! You won't!! You'll stay with your brothers!

Y/n: Bu—

Mom: One more word and watch me cutting your monthly allowance and curfew time by 50%.

Y/n: Fine!~

Mom: Be here now!

Y/n: Wha—

Mom: NOW!

|End Of Call|

Y/n: Geez. It's just 5 PM for the dinner's sake!

Sundeok: Just go y/n-ah, who knows if would be help?

Y/n: Fine with that, but, SHE WANTS ME TO STAY WITH MY STEP-BROTHERS!!

Sundeok: Can you freaking stop shouting and go and chills for a while? We've been working the whole week!

Y/n: Ok ok, geez, you sound like my mom!

——————

Y/n: Bye!

Y/n walked out as she sat in the car and the driver started driving after asking her the destination.

Soon enough she arrived as she thanked the driver and went inside go be greeted by everyone.

Guess I'm late....

Y/n: Hello.

She formally greeted and sat far away from everyone.

Mom: Y/n, what am I listening? You've been staying with sundeok and ignoring your own brothers? Too bad!

Y/n: First, I'm not staying with sundeok, I'm busy nowadays. Second, they aren't my brothers. Third, you've also been ignoring us while staying with Mr Kim.

Mom: Don't talk back!!

Y/n: Ok, as you wish.

Y/n went on her phone. Everyone noticed her change, she wasn't like this.

Mr Kim and his sons were nervous while Mrs Kim was confused by the tension between them.

Y/N's POV

Fake. They are all fake. Their love, their care. Everything was and is fake.

Ugh! Wait. That You dont need to know guy. He seemed pretty suspicious.

Why did he speak English out of sudden and the thing that he loves abbreviations.... Maybe if I recall all our conversation and just take the first Alphabets....maybe we can get his name?

After all the conversation the last one line, if it doesn't, then I have to spy him. ....

You Don't Need To Know.

YDNTK

Wait a second.

YDNTK!!!!! I FOUND HIM!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Yo bitchass!

I'm back. I didn't want to be a coward who leaves everything just bcz some problems. I'll continue writing this book till the end.

So I decided to be the good gu— I mean the good girl and end the chapter without any tension.

If you don't remember, YDNTK was mentioned in the "•34". It's also one of the main plots of the story.

Vote Or Oli London will marry jimin ☠️