𝑷𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒕 (𝟐)

𖤐༄𖤐༄

𖤐༄𖤐༄

The team arrived at the park and split up, Deacon, Khia and Hondo. Chris and Street. Luca and Tan.

Hondo had pointed at someone he knew but they just stared at them in disgust. "Well, I told you they were not going to fuck with us, I don't know why we are here". Khia feeling uncomfortable with everyone staring into her soul. Deacon moved her in the middle of him and Hondo.

"That's why we're here to try and get back in their good grace if they think we're just killing them- even if we know it was a accident". Hondo put his hand on Khia shoulder knowing what she was going to say. "how are they supposed to know they can trust us?". Deacon cut in.

"I know but it's hot as hell". Khia whined. Deacon and Hondo laughed at her pain. "We told you to bring water". Deacon handed her some of his water, Hondo narrowed his eyes just at the thought of them sharing something. "Well, I thought they would let me buy on I even offered 20 dollars for a cheap ass bottle I could have got at the store. And it wasn't even the good water". Khia complained.

"Hondo, Khia". A men walks up to them. Hondo brings him in for a hug , khia did a side hug. "How you doing brother?". Hondo ask the man. "Doing good, so you here for business or pleasure". The man questioned. "Here on business, Dale. But also making sure you're not stealing too many hearts from all these fine ladies out here". Hondo smiled. Khia fake gagged bedside deacon who was holding in a laugh.

The man chuckled. "So I saw in TV that you got some big promotion". Hondo looks back at Deacon who was looking somewhere else. "Does the mean you can do something about what's going on?". Dale hinted his hand pointed out at the crowds. "I aim to try, Dale". "Well, I will be watching. We all will be. Say hi to your aunt and nieces for me". Dale patted Hondo on the shoulder, nodded his head at Khia, walking off.

Khia goes to walk ahead with Deacon following. "What color y'all supposed to be. sister , brother? Black or blue? You gonna have to pick". The Man walks off. "And this is why I don't like doing this". Khia walks off with a sad look on her face, patting Hondo shoulder walking off. Deacon follows walking past Hondo.

Hondo looks at them walking off, Deacon with his hand on Khia arm as she leans into him. Makes Hondo skin crawl , shaking his head walking after them.

𖤐༄𖤐༄

Deacon was standing infront of the stage with the crowd, watching Khia help a little girl who lost her mom because she got up and left the girl playing by herself.

"Hey, Deac. I was thinking me and you could grab a beer one night. Talk about ways to make the team more efficient". Hondo asked. "Depends on the night". Deacon never makes eye contact with Hondo ending the conversation there.