1. Her

"Rayna!" I heard the most soothing voice call my name out

I was playing with the kids in her orphanage who were struggling to get a group picture.

"Hello aunty!" I said as I hugged her.
"How are you child?"

"I'm doing good aunty."

She smiled at me before I continued.
"Here is the cheque for this month's donation and I have also sponsored the lunch for today." I say handing over the cheque to her.

"God bless you" she put a hand on my head, blessing me. I didn't have a track of time while playing and chatting there when suddenly my phone rang.

Answering the call, I noticed it was already evening.

"Hello"

I bid everyone a good bye before replying.
"Yes Richard"

"Where are you?"

"Left the orphanage"

"Come straight to the warehouse"

"On my way"

~~~
I eyed him from head to toe before kicking him right in his abdomen, making the chair he was tied to, fall.

You're so dead Aditya Agarwal.

Keeping the knife at his throat I slid it horizontally making blood flow down  till his chest.

His eyes told me he wasn't expecting such a behaviour from a girl who looked like she belonged to a disciplined background, dressed in an Indian attire as if she came out just from a temple.

"Can't help it, my looks are a clear deception ."

He hissed in pain as I kept the knife on the same spot making the cut deep.

"It ain't that brother, tell me who did you snitch to and I might give you a painless death" I spoke calmly.

"I have my wife and children. They need me. Don't let my family suffer please I promise—"

"TO HELL WITH YOUR FUCKING PROMISES FUCKER!" I cut him off and I am sure Yifan was startled for a while, while Richard and Christian look at me with a proud smirk.

"Left with two options" I start, playing with the edge of the bloody knife.

"One. I kill you by shooting you right in your skull. Two. I slice off your skin inch by inch till you can't take it anymore."

I took a pause before saying "tell me who you snitched to and I'll choose option one. Else you know the substitute."

I sit down beside him on the floor.

"Ten seconds " I say and begin counting.

"5...." I say and bring my knife close to his hand slicing off a thin small layer as he cried in pain.

"Takeshi!" He cried when the knife touched him again.

"The Japanese arms dealer?" I questioned with a frown.

"Yes." He hissed.

"There is no record of you travelling abroad, how did you meet Takeshi?" Yifan asked.

"He came to sign a deal with Aayan Malhotra and is living in his accomodation in Pune." He struggled to speak.

"Had you spoken earlier, I wouldn't dirty my hands with your filthy blood." I say with disgust and extend my hand to Christian.

He hands me a gun. Without a second thought I shoot him right in between his eyebrows not before saying,

" Remember the name, Regina Cruze."