Meeting the parents pt 2

Apparently it was loud enough for the whole table to hear because her mom dropped the salad fork that she was using and just stared at me.
Damn damn damn.
******
Justin
"Um honey," Y/N said with a pained look on her face. "About that." Her mom looked like she wanted to break my face. Did I say something wrong?
"He left when I was younger..."
Oh that's what I said wrong. "I'm sorry. I didn't know. I just assumed."
"Well you assumed wrong." Her mom snapped back and looked down at the menu. "Sorry about that." Another girl said. "I'm y/s/n. Y/N's sister." I smiled and she shook my hand. At least somebody was nice to me. "Nice to meet you y/s/n, I'm Justin." She smiled and looked down at her menu as well. "So, how's it going down here?" Y/N said, clearly trying to break the ice. Her mom smiled over at her. "Well baby, you know momma had that surgery on my knee so I haven't been doing much of anything since then."
"Oh I'm sorry to hear that." I said. She smiled at me, finally. "Oh it's okay, honey. My knee has been giving me problems since I was a little girl. I just never got anything done to it until now." Y/N laid her hand on my knee. "Thank you." She whispered and I returned a smile. "Well I'm glad you're better now. You'll need all the strength you can get when the baby comes." Everyone literally stopped talking once again and stared at me. Her mom looked pissed all over again, her sister's mouth was wide open, and her cousins looked like they wanted to fight me. "You're fucking kidding me." Y/N said under her breath and gripped my knee under the table as hard as she could. "I'm sorry...I.."

Lord this boy need to just keep his mouth shut. Part three anybody?😊