𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

Start from the beginning

"Isn't that a question for your father?" Neteyam asks.

"Well yes but.. I can't stay with him long enough, for him to make that decision" Orla pouts.

Neteyam ruffles her hair once again, this time resting his palm against her head, "we will figure it out, when the time comes. Right now, you must enjoy this week you have, with your father. Make it worthwhile. Make it memorable."

Orla smiles with a nod, "I will."

-

"So I thought maybe-?" Aneysa spoke, walking into Efe's bedroom, to find both Ao'nung and Efe fast asleep.

Ao'nungs' snores being slightly louder than Efe's.

Looking at the bowl of popcorn in one of her hands, the bottle of pop in the other, Aneysa then looks up and sighs.

"Well this can't go to waste" she mutters, before letting out a grunt, "these kids are going to turn me fat."

She places the bowl and bottle nearby, above Efe's desk, before making her way to the bed.

Aneysa watched over them, a smile appearing on her face when she realised how comfortably the two were sleeping beside one another.

With Efe's head above Ao'nungs chest, whilst Ao'nung had his chin rested slightly on Efe's head.

She looks down, noticing Efe's hand gripped on a photo frame.

One which had a picture inserted of both, Aneysa, Neteyam and both their children. Efe and Orla.

Releasing it from his grip, she looks towards the picture with a smile on her face, before placing it back in its original place.

Beside his bed.

Efe moves a little, his eyes flicker, when he notices Aneysa beside him.

Too tired to wake up, he simply mumbles, "goodnight mom."

"Goodnight Efe" she whispers back, kissing him gently against his head.

Aneysa then goes to lift up the blanket that covered the two, when she hears Ao'nungs mumbles.

"Goodnight mom" she hears the tease in his tone.

Letting out a chuckle, she then pats his head gently, "goodnight Nung."

-

Neytiri had made her way out of Tuk's bed, after checking on her, to see that she was asleep.

Walking down, and into the kitchen, she notices Jake.

In a stressed state.

"Rough day?" She asks, walking towards him.

"Not exactly" he puts on a smile, "just a lot of thinking in my head." 

"About?" Neytiri asks.

"How quiet this house will be, the older we get" he responds.

"Jake" she smiles at his innocent thought.