𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

˖

Lo'ak let out a little sniffle, his nose scrunching when he feels the cold breeze flowing in from the crack of the window.

Being able to feel his surroundings, with his eyes still closed, he brings his arm to hold onto Tsireya, until he realises she is not laying beside him.

He taps his hands around, his brows furrowed in confusion and his eyes still closed, until he forced them open.

Lo'ak realises Tsireya is not in bed, causing him to sit up and look around.

His eyes wander to Lo'reyas' cot, where she was fast asleep, and then he turned his head, to find Tsireya sat near their bedroom window.

"Reya?.. what are you doing up?" He calls out to her softly, in his tired voice.

She turns her head slightly to look at him, "sorry. I couldn't sleep."

Lo'ak sits up properly, picking up the throw over blanket that was laid on the end of their bed, before he stood up and walked towards her.

"You're going to freeze" he whispers, placing the blanket over her shoulders, and wrapping it around her before bringing his head to rest on top of hers, his cheek faced flat onto the top of her head.

"What has you sat here, in deep thoughts?" Lo'ak asks.

"I'm not sure.." Tsireya responds with a sigh, one hand reaching up to hold onto both of Lo'aks' hand as she places her in between them both.

"You know I'm here to listen to you Reya. What's wrong?" He asks her.

"It's just.. why do I feel like something horrible is about to happen?" Tsireya asks, "everything has been going so well, I'm afraid something bad is about to happen. Maybe I'm just being paranoid."

"Listen" he brings himself to sit down on the window  sill, whilst she stayed sat down in her chair, "I know that it's scary. Honestly, life will forever, be scary. To wake up, living the day not knowing what is going to happen. But we must live every day as it comes."

"How do you do it?" Tsireya asks.

Lo'ak shrugs, "I wake up, remembering that I have the two most beautiful girls to look forward to. So, I should live life making the most of it, with the two of you. And if things do get hard, then we have each other, right?"

She nods slowly and smiles at him, "I love you."

"You can never love me as much as I love you" he chuckles, jumping off the window sill gently, not to wake up Lo'reya as he walks back to the bed.

As he sits on the edge, he hears his phone buzzing on the table besides his bed.

Tsireya turns to look at him, when he hears the buzzing from his phone.

"It's my mom" Lo'ak pouts in confusion, "I wonder why she's calling me at this time?"

-

"This is where it ends" Ao'nung tells Neteyam, as the two of them are parked up outside a distant road, with only four cabins.