eight: who's afraid of little old me?

CW: Somnophilia (100% consensual), dirty talk, size kink, breeding kink, oral sex, fingering, choking, discussions of anal sex, discussions of death, character death (not a main character and it's off page), cops

I included the somnophilia because these are two people taking their power back after what happened to them.

This is a shorter chapter, sorry! It's just kind of the way things worked out <3 please remember to vote and comment!

BUCKY

It's hard to sleep.

This time, it's not the nightmares.

It's the fact that I'm afraid I'm going to miss her do that cute little thing with her mouth when she sleeps.

She's naked, sprawled out on her belly with one knee bent, sleeping peacefully with her head turned to face me. It's too hot to sleep with a blanket, so she has the sheet pulled down to her waist, and my mind is alight with memories of what she looks like underneath it.

I don't remember the last time I was with a woman like this.

I don't remember the last time I saw this much softness.

The nightmare brought things back.

Cages. Beatings. A tightness and burning in my skull that felt like someone was driving a spike through my temple.

And it wouldn't stop.

"Wipe him."

Before he said it, I was full of memories. I remembered my mother and father.

My sister, bright eyed and beautiful. I could see their faces clear as day.

Then, with a surge of electricity and a pain so intense it felt like I was going to die, they were gone.

I watched it all slip away until I was nothing.

And when I woke up, Sloane was on top of me. It was a comfort to see her, but the more I start to unravel, the worse it gets. I've killed so many people. My hands have wounded, they've torn limbs from bodies and crushed bones into dust.

But looking Sloane and the way the morning sun hits her makes all of that go away.

I've been falling in and out of consciousness all night, occasionally taking her in my arms and pressing kisses along her shoulders.

I just... need someone. Need her. My protector.

It doesn't help that I'm so hard I think I'd come in seconds if she touched me.

Sloane's already given me permission to wake her up fucking her. Given what happened to her, I asked her if she was sure.

She told me she trusted me.