♧9: Trying to make up

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Y/n and her group arrived back at Golden Dawn Headquarters to report to Captain Vangeance. He gave his signature kind smile at them.

"Good job you four."

"You did an amazing job that the Wizard King thought it be fitting to
granted u guys a star."

Klaus was surprised while the two sisters smile and gave each other high five.

"I don't remember us doing anything incredible though Captain.."

William smile at Klaus's words before answering. While Yuno

"Thank to this whole situation. It had helped make all of Congressman Hapshass wrongdoings in the shadow come to light."

"I expect more accomplishments from you all in the future. That is all good job again. You guys may go now."

The four nodded as they saluted their captain before beginning to leave the main hall. William smile as he watches the four of them backs from where his standing.

"I expect great things from you Yuno.."

{ 《《《《《《 ♧♧♧♧ 》》》》》》}

When the group was out near the garden. Klaus fixes his glasses looking at the three of them.

"A star. Everything ended well but Yuno and Y/n dont go off running on your own again"

"Yes Klaus-senpai"

"Sure."

"Don't say that looking away Yuno!! Look at me and promise you won't do it again"

"Sure."

Seeing this made Mimosa giggle. While Y/n was looking at Yuno wondering if his actually upset about her using her magic on Salim.

"I'm going now. You guys rest"

Klaus waves his hand going to the direction of where his assigned room was. Mimosa noticed the tension between the two before patting Y/n's back.

"I'm also gonna go. Bye you two"

Y/n snapped out of her daze trying to stop Mimosa from leaving but she was already walking away without turning back. After Klaus and Mimosa decided to leave. Y/n was now following Yuno like a lost puppy.

"Yuno? Are you upset?"

Yuno doesn't respond and continued walking to his room with Y/n right behind him.