♧9: Trying to make up

Start from the beginning

'Is he that upset? Salim deserved it..'

Y/n continue being in deep thoughts still following Yuno but bumped into his back when he stopped walking. She touches her forehead trying to ease the pain.

"Yuno-"

Before Y/n could finish her words and look at Yuno. He already grabbed hold of her wrist as they went inside her room. When they are in, he looked down at her.

Y/n was a bit confused what type of expression this was because his pretty good at looking as a cool calm headed pretty boy.

'What.. is happening exactly.. '

Y/n gulped as Yuno tower over her with his arms on both side of her side with her in the middle.

'I don't think its the moment to jokingly flirt right now..but so tempting!!'

Yuno continue staring from his golden eyes to her e/c (eye color) ones. Before he move to lean down her height patting her head.

"You need to work on your patience. You're like Asta."

Yuno's words made Y/n left stunned. His act of patting her head with his slender hands made her quite happy before she smile softly at him.

"You're not mad?"

"Why would I be? I know you did it because you were upset about that jerk."

Y/n looks at Yuno before nodding as she touches her forehead being more relax now.

"His so annoying. Only reason I even know such a guy is cause of events."

Yuno looks at her with neutral eyes before looking away. The tips of his ears a bit red. Y/n saw this being confused why.

"Can you show me around the town.??"

"Kikka right?"

Yuno nodded still have his tips of ears red. Y/n giggle at the sight as she wrap her arm around Yuno's arms.

"Sure of course. It can be my way of making up~"

{ 《《《《《《 ♧♧♧♧ 》》》》》》}

Next day timeskip

The two had made there way to Kikka. Y/n was looking around with sparkly eyes. Yuno glances at her with a small smile seeing how happy she seems.

"Everyone is so lively. I love it"

Y/n smile brightly when she went pass little kids but a lot of the adults look terrified when they saw her. Y/n was a bit confused before sighing deeply.