Sea Salt And Sweet Talks.

Clementine

As were exiting the highway, I roll my window down and smell the ocean breeze. Five more minutes later and were driving past a big sign that says,

WELCOME TO LAKE SHORES

I look next to me and see Riley sleeping, after we drive thirty more minutes we pull into the driveway of our beach house. I open my door and stretch, feet on the gravel beneath me I grab my bag and then open the back of the jeep. I grab my suitcase and hear a car. I look over to my left and see three boys exiting their yellow jeep.

I look at the boys and only see three out of the four, Blake boys. Conner starts walking up to our car through our connected driveway.

"Hey! Em, good to see ya!" Conner says to me,

"Hi." I say as he pulls me in for a hug.

"Let me guess, Bailey is still sleeping?" He says making more of a statement than question.

"Yes, you know her."

"So, uh... did Daisy ride with you guys or...?" He says but gets interrupted by the car door slamming.

"Conner! How are you?" Bailey says behind me.

"Hey Bailey!" Conner says hugging her.

"Just so you know Daisy rode with our mom," she says smirking at him, raising her eyebrows.

"Oh- Uhm, cool!" Conner says blushing, "so will she be here soon...?"

"They should be." I say grunting, taking my stuff and walking towards the stairs. As they walk behind me.

Dad gets out of the car with Riley still sleeping in his arms, extending his arm out to me holding the house keys.

"Here kiddo take the keys and open up, I'm going to go see if your mom and daisy are almost here, I think they just got off the highway not too long ago." Dad says, waking up Riley. Riley yawns and then his eyes widen with excitement when he sees Rhys running over here.

"Riley!!" Rhys says to him as Riley jumps out of dads arms and runs towards him. I look back down at the keys in dad's hands.

I take them and open the door, as I step inside, I feel the familiar feeling and head outside to the back of the house leaving my bags at the front door.

I open the back sliding doors and walk out, down the stairs next to our pool and to the beach. By the time I get there I notice someone already sitting near the water.

Julian.