Author Note

Author note for everybody! I know that this new story is kind of confusing since I had made another story where Izuku was a Saiyan inside another universe. But this one will be different, I promise. Considering some of the other fanfics out there which portray Izuku as a Saiyan Halfling of Inko and another Saiyan such as Goku, Broly, and having Hisashi Midoriya being a Saiyan. Izuku will have his father being Hisashi staying the same, but the only difference is that his father is actually a good person but is killed by All for One because he saved All Might from being impaled by said villain. And to let you all know how powerful All for One as a character within the world of MHA and being placed on the power leveling scale of Dragonball Z. 

Here are some Power Levels in the early Dragonball Z Era before Power Level's became bullshit. 

Raditz: Power Level: 1500
Piccolo: (At full strength) Power Level: 408
Son-Goku: (At full Strength) Power Level: 416
Son-Gohan: (Rage Boost) Power Level: 1307

So with all of this information I can proudly state that a full power Hisashi Midoriya in the time before Goku was even around the matured age to have a very good power level is this.

Bardock; Power Level: (Nearly 10,000)
Saiyan Sniper; Power Level: (In DBS Movie) 2,000
King Vegeta; Power Level: 10,000
Hisashi; Power Level: 9,500

With this information, I would like to proudly state that when at full power and using Ki based attacks his power will increase from 9500 and increase to well over 10000. His attack names will be some under the name of known other characters and within Dragonball Xenoverse. Attacks such as Meteoric Barrage, Full Power Energy Wave, Super Explosive Wave, and Counter Burst. Those will be Hisashi's attacks that he can use, but there will be a move that he will be the master of that he will have passed on to his son. That attack name is Final Emerald Crusher. It allows the user to pour their entire soul and power into the attack changing its color from its usual purple, blue, or yellow coloring and transform it into a green color akin to emeralds. That move will be his strongest, and in this story... All for One will be damaged greatly to it because of how Plasma works in the DBZ-DBS storylines. Plasma attacks can indeed kill individuals if they stay inside the plasma blasts that Saiyan's and humans release as it is highly dangerous and hot.

Now for something else you all would want to know, will Izuku be getting One for All? And the answer is no. Having the blood of a Saiyan flowing through his veins will actually cause him to get stronger over time, especially during times of peace. But considering Izuku's childhood that we never get a proper look at within both the manga and anime... let's just say that since Izuku is technically Quirkless in this world. He will still be 'bullied' by Bakugo Katsuki as the young man will do his very best in order to try and get Izuku to not become a Hero like cannon. So for all of you who wanted Bakugo Katsuki to be a nice guy and think that Izuku's Saiyan Biology to be his quirk in this universe. Tough luck. Bakugo is a very prideful person and wouldn't believe whatever Izuku said, just because that he did in canon doesn't mean that he will trust Izuku here. He is just as asshole-ish in this story as some of my many other stories. The only difference in this story, is when Bakugo actively attacks Izuku during some times when Izuku is very young, the boy does indeed get stronger from it. And in terms of Bakugo's ship, it will always be Kirishima. Because the red-haired young man will always, no matter the story or fanfic, he will think Bakugo is just hard to read as usual. He won't not befriend Izuku because of Bakugo's actions, but he will make sure the two just don't stay near one another.

Alright, time for the meat and potatoes of this story. Izuku's Power level since I'm talking about it a lot in this Author Note. Izuku's power level at the start of the story, will be kind of like Goku's power level of being under 10. But Izuku will be more powerful considering the peaceful time that he will live on Earth for. So instead of having a power level underneath the depths of 10 or 2 like Goku, his power level will only be around 25. And this is as a baby, and as he grows within the world of MHA his power level will only increase because of being beaten by his peers. That's right, Izuku will be getting Zenkai Boosts over his time within middle school as the beatings he will receive from Bakugo will only increase. And with his damage becoming much and harder to do for Bakugo, the boy who will be his tormentor will get stronger in order to be able to dish out more punishment. That isn't to say that Izuku is weak and won't be fighting back, he will, it's just that for plot reasons, he won't win a 'fight' against Katsuki. Because he doesn't want to be expelled for a fight breaking out between the two.