"A Night of Revelations"

(Long story hehe)

It was a lively evening at the thank-you party hosted by TWICE. The venue was adorned with colorful decorations, and the air was filled with laughter and music as the KPOP group's members busily entertained their guests.

Amidst the bustling crowd, Y/N arrived at the party. As she made her way through the venue, she was greeted warmly by other idols who had been invited to the event. Y/N smiled and exchanged pleasantries as she searched for Sana or any of the other TWICE members.

Finally, Y/N spotted Dahyun, who approached her with open arms and pulled her into a warm hug. "I'm so glad you're here!" Dahyun exclaimed, her eyes sparkling with joy. Y/N expressed her admiration for Dahyun's ability to spot her in the midst of the crowd, to which Dahyun replied with a playful grin, "Never underestimate my skills!"

Chuckling, Y/N allowed Dahyun to lead her towards where the other TWICE members were gathered. As they approached, the rest of the group noticed Y/N and welcomed her with hugs and smiles. "Make yourself at home," they urged, encouraging Y/N to relax and enjoy the festivities.

Grateful for their hospitality, Y/N thanked them before realizing that she had yet to see her girlfriend, Sana. Jihyo noticed Y/N's concern and reassured her, "Sana's busy entertaining the other guests, but she'll find you soon."

With a nod, Y/N decided to make the most of her time at the party while waiting for Sana.

Y/N found herself enjoying the company of the TWICE members, their laughter and camaraderie keeping her entertained while she waited for Sana. Grateful for their friendship, Y/N felt a sense of warmth and belonging among them.

Midway through their laughter-filled conversation, Y/N excused herself to use the bathroom. Nayeon offered to accompany her, but Y/N politely declined, expressing her gratitude before making her way through the crowd.

As she walked towards the bathroom, Y/N suddenly heard a familiar voice amidst the chatter. Curious, she followed the sound and soon spotted Sana engaged in conversation with a guy she didn't recognize. Y/N approached them quietly, observing the scene before announcing her presence.

The guy noticed Y/N first and greeted her warmly, prompting Sana to turn and see her girlfriend standing there. Sana's expression shifted from surprise to remorse as she realized how long Y/N had been waiting.

"Y/N, you're here!" Sana exclaimed, feeling guilty for keeping her girlfriend waiting. "Have you eaten?" Sana urged Y/N to grab something to eat and drink.

Y/N smiled, shaking her head slightly. "It's okay, Sana. The girls already gave me some food to eat  ans I've been here for three hours, " she replied, glancing at her wristwatch.

Apologizing profusely, Y/N assured her that she had already eaten, prompting Sana to question whether she had actually eaten. Y/N nodded, chuckling at her girlfriend's concern.

"Well then, I have to excuse myself and keep my girlfriend accompany," Sana excused herself from the conversation with the guy.

"I still have to go to bathroom, you can wait here," Y/N informed Sana in which Sana nodded. Y/N headed towards the bathroom and after a few minutes, she emerged and made her way back to where Sana was.

However, when Y/N reached Sana's side, she noticed that her girlfriend was still engrossed in conversation with the same guy. Rolling her eyes in exasperation, Y/N muttered to herself about the guy possibly being the reason Sana had been occupied.

Unbeknownst to Y/N, someone else was standing beside her, observing the scene with a curious expression.

Just as Y/N was lost in her thoughts, contemplating the dynamics between Sana and the guy, a voice suddenly interrupted her reverie. "They've been chatting for hours, haven't they?" the woman remarked, causing Y/N to jolt in surprise.