003

GAS STATIONS AND RUDE LITTLE BOYS

WHEN NADIA ARRIVED AT THE GAS STATION SHE WAS MORE THAN HAPPY TO SEE HER FAVOURITE GINGER SAT OUTSIDE THE BUILDING.

Now, Nadia never classified Fezco as a close friend, but he was definitely one of her favourite people to be around. He had an aura that just seemed to ease her mind, not too mention she never got sick of that adorable gap-toothed smile he had.

"Hey Fez! You alright?"

The brunette grinned, her smile was perfect, her teeth straight and her eyes didn't crease too much but they creased enough for you to know it wasn't fake.

Like Nadia, Fez loved being around the girl, her snide comments and snarky comebacks never failed to make him laugh, not to mention the 18 year old was gorgeous and had never done him wrong.

"Yo Dia, i'm good ma? How's you? y'know wiv school n shi." the 20 year old smiled, even though the girl was walking round in a big oversized hoodie and some black cycling shorts, with no makeup covering her face due to the lack of effort she had after waking up with a pounding head, he still thought she was just about the prettiest girl he'd ever seen.

"Fez, i love you and shit but don't be talking to me about school in summer man, cause that shit ain't it."
the smaller girl laughed, she wasn't too much shorter than Fez, standing at roughly 5 foot and 7 inches, she was happy to be a taller girl.

"My bad ma, yo is you lookin for Ash?" the man asked, his head hung slightly back in a lazy manner and his eyes moved much slower than the average person, his figure was clad in a colourfully striped polo shirt and some blue denim jeans and smelt like a mixture of weed and hugo boss.

"How'd you know huh?" the girl laughed, Fezco laughing with her, even though he wasn't really sure what he found funny, he just liked hearing the girl laugh. "I'm just outta weed again, my pops is being a dick and i need something to chill me the fuck out if ima have him bitching and moaning at me again."

"word? i mean forreal if you ever need like somewhere to go y'know you can just call me, stay at mine for a bit till he chill his ass out." the buzz-cut boy offered, Fez wasn't necessarily close to Nadia but he had a soft spot for her and he knew about the shit her dad put her through, so he was willing to help the girl out when she needed it.

"Honestly as much as i want to pull that whole 'no no i don't want to be a bother' shit i might just have to take you up on that offer."

"y'know i wouldn't have offered tha shit if i ain't mean it, ma." the ginger chuckled, his small gap in the middle of his teeth clear as day as the girl tucked her hair behind her ear slightly.

"thanks Fez, anyway i'm boutta go get this weed. y'know i need that shit" the brunette sighed turning around slowly as the two maintained eye contact.

"yeah well.. come see me soon, y'know i like talking to chu, you like the coolest person up in this place."

"y'know i will fez. and uh thanks again." the young girl smiled, finally walking into the store and heading straight for the freezer before knocking softly.

"whatchu want!" a high pitch voice yelled, Nadia walking in and seeing a boy, no older than 12 sat at a desk counting stacks, his skin slightly blue coloured due to the LEDs and a tattoo resting on his right cheek.

"Yo Ash, you good?" Nadia asked politely, she wasn't new or anything but she was always polite to her dealers, even when they weren't to her.

"man cut the small talk, you know i hate that shit. So whatchu want?" the mini gangster huffed, it was a known fact Ashtray was a fucking dick, but he could be alright if you were alright with him.

"can i just get a Q?"

"That shit like $50 bro. And i know i ain't tripping cos you ain't one of those rich hoes like yo friends. why you ain't sticking wit the eighth?" the pre-pubescent boy asked, see the thing about Ash is that he asks you shit like he cares but in reality he couldn't give less of a fuck.

"Look Ash it's chill can i just get the shit and go please?"

"Aight but i ain't gonna be surprise if i see you half naked on a pole at Tony's." the boy huffed pulling out a small baggy and placing it on the table, Nadia softly placing down a $50 and sliding it over to him before he gave her the small baggy full of green.

"pleasure doing business witchu. now please get yo ass outta my freezer."

"alright lil dude. i'll catch you soon aight?" the tanned girl smiled before walking out the back door and onto the street waving bye to Fez one more time before she started walking home.

She just hoped her dad wasn't in.