Part 24 - Once again

As their lips met, Akshara taken aback by the sudden sensual assault ,froze as a statue. Sensing her reaction, Abhinav slowed down and was about to retract , when he felt her hands sliding up his back into his hair clutching it tightly. She pushed him back into the kiss as she started kissing him back with the same vigor.

As they parted, Abhinav looked at her with an intense gaze as she shyly ducked her head unable to meet his gaze. Hooking her chin up with his index finger, he made Akshara look into his eyes. Her gaze reflected his , full of desire and anticipation .Moving closer , he cupped her cheeks and pecked her forehead , trailing down he kissed on the bridge of her nose and her now bright red cheeks.

Her one hand clutched the duvet in pleasure as his kisses left a burning trail of passion. Another hand climbed up his arm and held his shoulder. She shivered as he placed a soft kiss on both her earlobes before teasing her jawline.

Breaking the trail , he looked at her hand on the duvet, taking it in his , he kissed the back of her hand and placed it on his other shoulder . He angled his head to again capture her lips.She closed her eyes and slightly moved her head to accommodate him . One of her hand clutching his shirt and another teasing his neck. Abhinav moved closer and as they were about to close they heard the door flung open .

Both of them jumped off each other as if on fire and looked at the door where Abhir was standing with a confused look on his face.

" Papa aap? But you were supposed to come only after 3 days na?" He asked innocently.

" Wo .. wo .. Abhir.. mei.. nikkeji actually my flight got preponed. That's why" Abhinav said after calming his racing heart.

" Preponed? " Abhir asked walking into the room with an doubtful look.

Abhinav ducked and scratched his head to avoid Abhir's distrusting gaze while Akshara too did the same

" Kamal hai papa, last time when I caught you like this your train got canceled,  now your flight got preponed?   " Abhir questioned tapping his chin with his index finger .

Abhinav passing a sheepish smile ,
" Hota hai Abhir.. hota hai.. khair chodo,  how are you awake now? It's close to midnight."

Abhinav asked Abhir lifting him into his lap and caressing his hair

" Wo papa.. I woke up from sleep to go to the restroom . Then I couldn't go back to sleep. Also, since mumma was sleeping all day, I missed her . So I thought I would come here and sleep. " Abhir replied cuddling more into Abhinav.

" Aww.. mera bachcha.. mumma ko miss kiya?" Akshara cajoled him peppering kisses on his hair.

" Haan mumma, now that both of you here we can sleep together" Abhir said jumping away from Abhinav's hold and lying in the middle of the bed.

Abhinav smiled at his antics, he looked at Akshara who was also shaking her head at their son and tickling him.

This is what he had missed all these days.  His family complete again.  The past 2 months after the accident had been nothing short of a battle. He wasn't even sure if they would be the happy family they were once again.  Thanking the lord and sending a little prayer, he moved to right side of Abhir and placed a kiss on his forehead before lying down next to him . Akshara did the same on his left side and placed her hand on Abhir and patted him to sleep.

As Abhir slept off, she felt another hand closing over hers and intertwining their fingers. She smiled at Abhinav , they both kept on holding gazes until they eventually dozed off .

**************************************

As the early sun filled their room with brightness,  Akshara was the first one to wake up. She looked to her right and met with most adorable sight.  Abhir cuddling and sleeping with Abhinav.