Prologue

Madame Prim stood at the front of her classroom in PPP, watching her students do their work. Not a single whisper can be heard, for the girls knew better than to try and strike up a conversation in class while working. With a ruler gripped tightly in her hands, the headmistress continued to eye every girl that sat at their desks like a dangerous predator ready to strike when needed. After all, this was a place that strived for perfection and Madame Prim knew that none of the girls will be anything less than perfect.
    Bland and practically lifeless would be the two ways to describe Madame Prim's classroom. From the snow colored walls that bore no colorful posters about learning, the matching floor tiles that had no trace of colored candy wrappers lying around to the ebony metal chairs which were too uncomfortable to relax in, and the silver wooden desks with no storage underneath, it was bound to make other classrooms a paradise for students.
    In one of the two front rows of the classroom sat one particular student in general. This was Dolly Carmichael, Madame Prim's perfect daughter. She was almost an exact replica of her mother, with the same platinum blonde hair and fair skin. The only difference was that she had her father's gray eyes, her father being none other than Madame Prim's ex-husband. Madame Prim almost scowled at the mere thought of the man that she had foolishly married. Still, it didn't stop the woman from sneering in victory when Dolly chose to live with her during court on the day that she and Roland chose to divorce.
Madame Prim's violet eyes narrowed when she noticed one of the girls had dared to slouch in her chair. Without a moment of hesitation, the headmistress marched over to the poor girl and smacked her ruler on the desk so hard that it caused all of the girls in the classroom to jump in their chairs in fear. "Fix your back posture!" Madame Prim snapped at the frightened girl, her tone like the winter. "Proper young ladies should not slouch when they sit! You will learn to remember this next time, young lady! Understood!?"
"Y-yes, M-Madame Prim," The girl replied with a nod, staring at the woman with fear in her green eyes. Her body trembled like a leaf on a windy day.
"And do not stutter ever again," Madame Prim added, glaring at the red-haired girl. "Perfect girls always speak crystal clear! I expect you to do so when I am talking to you from now on!"
"I understand, Madame Prim." This time, the girl spoke clearly and without a stutter in her voice. "I will take care to be proper next time."
"Good!" Madame Prim nodded her head swiftly. "Now get back to work!" She walked over to check on the other students, keeping a stern watch over them. The other girls, having seen Madame Prim's wrath before, knew better than to get under her skin. Especially since they were all aware of the consequences for doing so.
Madame Prim took a deep breath in order to calm herself from the outburst that she had a minute ago. Her piercing gaze turned back to her daughter who was still sitting properly at her desk, doing her classwork. Although her daughter may be perfect, in Madame Prim's eyes, Dolly wasn't perfect enough to be considered as the most perfect girl...
....
...Rather, that award belonged to someone else. And this girl just so happened to be related to the one man that Madame Prim still longed for even after all these years. The headmistress made her way to a guard that stood by the door and handed him her ruler. "I have to take care of something real quick," She muttered to the guard. "You are in charge until I get back. Make sure that the girls are behaving properly while I'm gone."
    Without a word, the guard nodded his head while Madame Prim left the classroom to make her way down to the one room that only she was allowed to enter in.

"     Without a word, the guard nodded his head while Madame Prim left the classroom to make her way down to the one room that only she was allowed to enter in