013 - 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫

---------•✯•---------

Ben wasn't the one drinking too much last night, it was Eliana. So now she is laying in bed with the worst headache ever. It is four in the morning and she can't fall asleep again, and no one is up this early.

The silence was killing her so after a while of just laying and looking at the ceiling, she got up and unlocked her door and walked out. The sun was rising and all the animals were quiet, and no voices were heard. For once she could actually admire the Glade, 'cause it is very pretty. Sometimes it doesn't even look real.

Too get her mind of things, Eliana headed to the Maproom. The small forest was beautiful, even though a graveyard was near, it was still peaceful. After a while of walking through the trees and bushes, she arrived at the Maproom and opened the door.

Of course no one was there when she turned the lights on. In the middle was a large table with the shape of a circle with a cover over it. Under the cover was a mini version of the Maze, all of it. Minho made most of it, but Eliana and the others helped a lot too.

There were wooden boxes placed here and there in the hut, with old maps, previous runners gear and just random stuff that they once used. There were also running gear hanging on crooks on the walls.

Even though she probably wouldn't find anything, she took one of the boxes and placed it on a smaller table. To see if anyone have missed anything, even if it just were something that wasn't even useful.

She searched for about thirty minutes and didn't find anything different. Nor did anyone miss anything. Her mind was spinning and the headache wasn't making anything better, so she took a pause and sat down.

The only thing Eliana wanted was to find an exit. Obviously everyone wanted that, all the time. But now after her latest moments, she was willing to do anything.

Right when she started again, the door opened and someone stepped in and closed the door again. Her head snapped with reflex to the door. And there was Minho.

"What are you doing here? It's four thirty in the morning." He asked, with a slight frown on his face.

"Looking through things." Eliana answered and shrugged her shoulders, returning gaze to the things on the table when he walked past her.

"You really think we're gonna get out of here? That's bullshit."

"Perhaps some stupid boy missed something, I can't sleep anyway."

"Poor you, I hope you're not calling me stupid."

"Of course not, how could someone say such thing?" Eliana rolled her eyes, and apparently he was watching her or something.

"Keep rolling your eyes, maybe you'll find your brain back there. Anyway, you don't have to run today."

"Yeah yeah, thanks." She was now just looking down at all the things in front of here, and he was heading for the door.

"You don't look bad for someone that have stayed up the whole morning," He blurted out, after a short pause he spoke up again. "Uh, bye!" And he left.

A frown appeared on her face as she watched him close the door. It was weird for him to say that, and it was obvious that he didn't mean to actually say it. Either way, Eliana didn't care what he thought about her. Right?

╭ •✯• ╮

Eliana did manage to get three hours sleep, after she headed back to her hut. Looking through all those things was useless, and the hope of finding a way out just became smaller. And the keeper didn't seem so positive either.