Ranvijay wasn't in town for week. Where did he go? I don't know. Sometimes his absence gave me thud in my chest. Untold fear. Fear of losing him.

He will be all right. I know my beast very well. But yes, his habits annoyed me most of the time. Ranvijay changed his behavior but some of his habits put me on edge. First, he never wants to talk about his family. Second, he never updated me on his departure.

"I am going to take internship in Pune, in Siddhartha hospital" after all, he already gave me the opportunity. Siddhartha Hospital only entertains VIP's patients, and that would definitely give great push to my medical career.

I dropped the idea of being part of army or more convenient answer I couldn't be part of the army anymore because of my past entanglements with terrorists. But I've personal reason too. After my father's death, I am too vulnerable. I feared losing people.

"Who is Siddhartha?" I mouthed sorry when I tossed the tissue by mistake on passing guy. "He is Ranvijay's friend and the doctor who saved me many times" I owe him as well. I almost forgot to express my gratitude to him. Don't worry, I will give him drinks party.

"Is he handsome or single?" I looked at her. "Don't give me that look. I also want to settle down and doc will be perfect match" Our classes finally wrapped up, and we again continued the topic.

"Yes, he is single too" we were walking across the corridor. "Really, oh my god, I need some air" she was flipping her hand to wipe her face sweat while scrolling his Instagram profile. Siddhartha is daddy material. Too hot, but womanizer as well.

"Put your tongue back in your mouth" I tapped her shoulder while she was starving at his shirtless picture. "Is he really doc? I mean, look at him; he is no less than model" models. People crush on heroes, but this girl has crush on models.

"Okay! I'm getting late Ranvijay is waiting for me" I passed her but suddenly her words paused me. "But you mentioned he is out of town" I stopped and looked at the drive-way. He wasn't there like usual, leaning against the car crossing his hands across his chest.

"Yeah, I forgot"

"Okay I am getting late bye" Riya waved at me before getting inside her car. I pulled out my phone and opened my gallery, only to see someone.

"I'm missing you major" my phone is filled with Ranvijay's photos. He will kill me one day if he finds out that I clicked his pictures without his permission. I myself don't know how long I am doing that. I liked to oggle at my husband.

"Are you waiting for someone?" a voice echoed into my ear. "Yes, I am waiting for my husband" I bit my tongue. This voice was familiar. Smile spread over my lips when I saw a man in black t-shirt and combat pants resting his head on my shoulder. "Ranvijay"

I couldn't help it—I threw my arms around him. "You didn't tell me that you're coming" he pressed his lips over my cheek before saying. "surprised" I sighed with pleasure.

"I just entered the city, looked at my watch and realized I have an hour to pick up my wife, so here I am" he stopped the car near the park. I kept my books and iPad in the backseat and stepped down.

I insisted him to take me to dinner. He didn't like crowded places but he never denied my wishes. He is just a gentleman. "How's your trip?" I don't have any idea whether it was work or trip but I want to talk to him.

"It was great, btw. I visited the hospital too" he wrapped me in his protective embrace when a passing guy about to bump into me. My heart stopped beneath his touch. Suddenly, my mind filled with Ranvijay's naked images.

My clothes rasped against my skin as I almost felt him behind me, over me, and deep buried inside me. Last week, I dreamt the same fantasy on auto-tune.