Chapter 2

She was mentally prepared about what will happen. But not physically. With a swift move she drew an invisible circle in the air and put her hand into the circle pointing up "defensio" she said and pulled her arm to herself.

A light glow came around her body. She pulled out a potion bottle of one of her pockets. The shapeshifters realized her intentions and turned into bears.

One of the two slapped his paw agains the girls torso. She flew to the other wall, slamming against it. With a groan she fell onto the ground without the bottle in her hand. She shook her head out of dizziness and blinked a few times to get her vision back.

With the pain in her back she slowly stood back up. She roamed around the floor in front of the shapeshifters. She lost the bottle. Trying to get back to it she ran back to the one bear and pushed him into the stomach to reflect the power of the punch back to him.

As the wall was only a feet away he instantly crushed the washer behind him. The other tried to slap the girl but she dodged and sledded away to the bottle. Trying to open it she got kicked against a washer from the bear who was still conscious.

She groaned loudly as she felt her side ache from the impact. She pressed her eyes close to process the pain. That wasn't enough as the shapeshifter took her and held her up at the collar.

Prying her eyes open again she saw the red eyes that had evolved in the bears eyes. She tried to free herself from the grip but got only swung back against the wall.

With full impact she fell with her whole body on the ground. She turned her body so she was lying with her back on the ground and looked to her side.

As she watched the bear come near her she noticed brown hair in the corner of her eye. She looked to the right. She saw a boy shocked.

The girl groaned loudly seeing him. She tried to get up again. She started to feel the blood come out of her back from the many pushes into walls and washers. The bear was in front of her and with another push she reflected the power of the other. He flew against the wall.

As the second one passed out the first found his composure again and tried to get up again. The girl came to the bear and pulled out the bottle again which she tried to open.

"Now I can't let this shop explode" she said frustrated and pulled another bottle out. She gave the first bear a kick in the stomach. It fell back on the ground and she gave him three drops from the potion before holding her hand above him.

"sanguis damnum" she said and watched the bear suddenly shriek and cramp together. "Don't worry, it just feels like a vampire sucks all your blood out of your body" she smiled innocently as she saw the shapeshifter come back into his normal form.

He tried to say something but only strange sounds came out of him. The girl holds her ear to the male "What did you said? 'Thank you'? Oh no problem" she smiled and was about to turn around.

A paw of a tiger suddenly met her and she fell to the ground. Remembering the corner she looked to her side to catch the eyes from the boy again.

Looking down she saw a bottle of her in his hands. Confused she widened her eyes seeing him lost holding it for his dear life. Looking back she saw the tiger launch other her and fetch his teeth at her.

Trying to hold him away from her she looks back to the boy who watches in terror. As one hand tries to hold the body away from her the other was stretched to the boy.

"Give me!" she shouted to the boy who widened his eyes. Out of fear to come near the scene he lightly throws the bottle to the girl who tried to catch it.