𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁 𝙾𝙽𝙴

𝙽𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

After joining the Agency or ADA for a few months, you walked with a man named Kunikida and another Dazai, the same one who called you to ADA.

While you were walking through Yokohama, Dazai had the idea of ​​throwing himself in the middle of the river, one of his suicide attempts and with that, you and Kunikida went after Dazai, looking for that disturbed man.

✩ ______ ☆

𝚈/𝙽 𝙿𝙾𝚅

After a long search for Dazai, Kunikida sees him on the other side of the river, and Dazai's scream seemed to be talking to someone.

"Hey!!" Kunikida shouted to Dazai. "So this is where you've been, you idiot!"

"Hey Kunikida and Y/N! Thanks for working so hard!" Dazai thanked him and waved happily to Kunikida and You, he literally forgot that you're blind, again...

"It's your fault I'm working too hard, you suicidal maniac!" Kunikida fought back

"Working with this is a pain." You say as you sit on the floor, listening to all this not caring

"Ah, I have a good idea. He's my associate. Let him deal with you." Dazai said to someone

"Huh?"

"LISTEN ME!" Kunikida shouted angrily.

Kunikida's screams were killing your ears...

"So what's your name?" Dazai asked the person speaking

"Nakajima... Atsushi."

It seems like a silence came out of nowhere when Dazai said

"Come on Atsushi, would you like to eat?" He gestured for Atsushi to follow him.

"Chazuke." Atsushi said.

"Hahaha! A boy on the verge of death wants Chazuke?" Dazai laughed.

"Don't you dare use my money to make people fat, Dazai!" Kunikida shouted again.

"-Dazai?" -Atsushi asked.

"My name is..." He placed his right arm on his hip and his other hand was in his pocket. The wind made it look like a painting as his brown hair blew in the wind.

"Osamu Dazai."

"THEY FINALLY FINISHED THIS! You shouted, making Atsushi and Dazai look at you in confusion before heading off somewhere

_____

Dazai and Kunikida took you and Atsushi to some place called 'Tea House' but with that you didn't say anything since you didn't care

With that, the boy called Atsushi ate Chazuke from bowl to bowl, and once again, Kunikida shouting at Dazai...

"No sane person would say, 'That's a beautiful river' and jump right in while you were working!"

"Now look what you've done! I'm drastically off schedule now!"

"You sure love this notebook, Kunikida.." Dazai said.

"This is not a notebook! These are my ideals! A guide on how I should live my life!" Kunikida screamed and slammed the notebook on the table.

"And nowhere in my ideals is there 'having a suicidal maniac as a co-worker'!"

"and Blind?" You say asking Kunikida while he shouted

"Mnmgmh?" Atsushi asked. It must be something with your blindness....