𝟎𝟎𝟐; ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ

𝕸idnight 𝕽ain / As long as I'm here,
no one can hurt you
chapter two ━━ you can't help but become the sun.
( The letter )

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

☪︎┇ LUCERYS WAS HAPPY. His older sister looks to happy that his own heart ach. Just like his loving mother, he was torn between being sad or happy.

Rhaenyra looks at the screen as the scene start to play out.

The family was having their breakfast when they heard the click of the letter box. "I'll get it!" Ambrosia said standing up from the table.

Her hair were messily curly, nobody could make it straight unless they had Ambrosia's agreement.

Rhaenyra laughs quietly, her hzir was something that she taken from Laenor but in that new life it must be from her other father.

She walked outside and opened the mailbox. A few letters from muggleborn order members, some junk mail and a letter addressed to her?

Ambrosia started giggling running around in the manor. She was happy because she finally have her Hogwarts letter. One of most happiest moment in a magical child's life.

"Aunty! Uncle!" she shouted, running into the house. "Yes sweety?" asked Petunia.

Ambrosia grinned.

"I got my Hogwarts letter! I got my Hogwarts letter! I got my Hogwarts letter!" Ambrosia exclaimed. "That's great princess!" Nicholas said "Now we have to get you the best broom!"

"Hogwart?" Aemond questions curiously.

"A school built for young wizards and witches to teach them everything they need to do and knows." Vhagar explains.

Otto grins, a school of witches was good then. He could have some of those stupid girls to wed his grandsons and have them squeezing out as many as wizards baby.

Petunia rolled her eyes.

"I am pretty sure that a first years aren't even allowed brooms, husband." Petunia chimed in. "We'll get him one in the second year then!" Nicholas stated

"You're almost more excited than me, uncle!" Ambrosia said, chuckling. The three laughed over their breakfast and planned their trip to Diagon Alley.

She smiled.

Miss. A. Potter

De Luca Manor

The envelope was thick and heavy, made of yellowish parchment, and the address was written in emerald- green ink. There was no stamp.

Turning the envelope over, his hand trembling, Ambrosia saw a purple wax seal bearing a coat of arms; a lion, an eagle, a badger, and a snake
surrounding a large letter A.

HOGWARTS SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

Headmaster: ALBUS DUMBLEDORE
(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock, Supreme
Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)