𝟎𝟎𝟏; ᴀ ᴡɪᴛᴄʜ

𝕸idnight 𝕽ain /  All the pretty stars shine for you, my love
Chapter one ━━━ But I want to live
not just survive.
( Before the dance of the dragons )

─────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

☪︎┇         RHAENYRA SMILES. She was so happy. The God gave her daughter a new chance. Her sweet sweet daughter who would always showered her with hugs and love.

She misses all of those moments with her sweet daughter but hopefully she
is in a better life, in a better family. Or so, she hope, she wish.

Are you alright my girl?"

Rhaenyra glances at her father, nodding her head in response. She felt so many emotions with her father who is supposed to dead but is here alive. But what pains her is seeing how he allowed those snakes to ruin their family.

Text appears on the screen, In the beginning. "They were many things that people thought as impossible
and magic was one of them."

"The Goddess of Magic, Hecate had lend her strength and her magic to people in a world. The Wizard World. Life began, and thrived. All was in balance. Until they started to part from three different sides."

"The Dark side was those of the Dark Wizard or so many thinks it is. Then the Light side, only those with light magic was accepted, their magical core."

"And in the middle come the Neutral side, those who don't choose nor the Light or the Dark side which had Hecate disappointed and ashamed
of the gift so she given them."

The people of westeros seem to be registering the text place on the screen as they had no way to understand what was happening.

"Magic? There are magic in her new life?" Lucerys asks excitedly. He was bouncing in his chair cheerfully.

"There are." The Goddess replies to
the cheerfull Prince, the one who
was supose to die that stormy night.

Aegon shakes his head. "That sounds completely foolish."

"Hold your tongue, mortal!" Vhagar growls at the druken boy. "You do not wish to face my fury do you?" Her tone hold danger.

"No..." Aegon replies slowly.

Rhaenyra hesitates to ask the angry Goddess a question. 'Fuck it.' She thinks.

"Who is Hecate? She is the Goddess
in my daughter's new life" She asks curiously, holding her head high. This caught of the attention of many.

"She is. In fact they have more Gods and I am very well acquaitance with them. One of my favorite is Athena, she is in that world, the Goddess of war." Vhagar replies with a smirk.

Shivers rans down many's shine.

"Many had disturbed Hecate, one of them was Albus Dumbledore, a leader of the light side that defeated two Dark Lord. And he was naturally considered the strongest wizard."