Chapter 6: Three Way Battle

A/N: This story is rated M for mature content and may not be suitable for children.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Chapter 6: Three Way Battle

Naruto vs Sukuna vs Mahoraga [Shibuya]...

Naruto and Sukuna clashed in a series of punches and kicks. The blonde jujutsu sorcerer was not all that surprised by how physically strong the king of curses is, considering he's possessing the body of Yuji, a human with a superhuman body. So when they were exchanging blows, Naruto quickly realized he was at a disadvantage.

It was only thanks to Queen's ability to cancel the curse energy that protected him from taking any serious damage.

"Where is all that confidence you had earlier," Sukuna exclaimed with a wicked smile as he punched Naruto in the gut.

"Don't get carried away, you bastard," Naruto replied as he grabbed Sukuna's hands, Queen's fist, covered in her curse energy, slammed into the King of Curse's face, sending him flying.

Naruto knew that if he didn't act fast, he would lose the battle and maybe even his life. So he summoned his other Cursed Corpses, specifically Rook and Knight, his shield and sword.

The two cursed corpses attacked Sukuna to keep him busy, so the blonde could come up with a plan. From what he saw earlier, Sukuna didn't only have his invisible slash attacks; he was also able to somehow replicate the Volcano Curse Spirit's curse technique.

It's usually impossible to use more than one curse technique, as they can fry your brain. However, Maki once mentioned a student in her class who travels and can copy curse techniques.

Naruto was unsure if Sukuna could copy Curse Techniques and bring them to the highest level, or whether his original Curse Technique wasn't the invisible slashing attacks as people had thought.

The Uzumaki watched as Sukuna fought his Curse Corpses with ease, Knights were launching a hail of blades at the King of Curse and he just used his Slash Attack to cut those blades into pieces, thankfully Rook's shields seemed to somewhat protect them from Sukuna's attacks.

Then there is another big problem, Naruto turned his head to see Mahoraga speeding toward him, the Shinigami with the ability to adapt to any phenomenon.

"Troublesome," Naruto said to himself, and Queen, who was by his side, looked at him in amusement.

"What is the plan," Queen asked. "I don't think we can beat both Mahoraga and Sukuna at the same time."

"I don't have a plan, but I want to buy time for everyone to evacuate the area." Naruto stated. "We aren't going to stick around here much longer. Maki and Mai are almost far enough away."

"So we're going to run away," the queen said with a frown on her face. She was a proud being and the idea of retreating from an enemy was almost unimaginable.

"That's not how I'd put it, but yes," Naruto replied. "This battle has no meaning, and I don't think we can win as we are now."

Naruto summons Pawn and has her get ready to battle Mahoraga long with Queen. Naruto plan to have Sukuna fight Mahoraga then the blonde will make his escape from the area before Sukuna could use his domain expansion.