𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟- 22

Karan moved towards her cleavage. He placed a wet kiss on her cleavage then attacked her bosoms.

Palak tears are not stopping she is kept saying “please no ” but karan he is drunk he has no sense what he is doing with palak. Karan likes palak but he doesn't want to do anything like this with her.

Karan is sucking her boob and biting it, the other hand of karan is unbuckling his belt. He removes his pants after that he removes his boxer revealing his veiny and hard cock.

“Ahhhhh please please no don't do this with me don't ”

He pushed his finger inside her clit. Palak screams because he is moving his finger too fast in her. Palak is begging from him to leave her but karan ignores her voice

After a few minutes he removed his finger from her and without giving any warning he pushed his length inside her.

Palak screams first then cried when he moved his cock inside her. Palak one boob is in Karan's mouth her other tit is turned red because he bites a lot.

“I can't...i...i... can't...”
These words left from palak's mouth, she fainted there. Karan has no clue about palak he kept fucking her. He realised inside her he saw her fainted, he took a water bottle which is on the side table of bed. He made palak drink water. Palak opened her eyes slowly, her vision is blur she got unconscious (slept).

Without wasting any time he pushed himself again inside her. They kept doing it for 3 hours. Karan lay beside the palak, he took the palak in his arms then covered both of them.

♪♪♪~♪♪♪~♪♪♪~♪♪♪

Vedika saw advik coming towards her. She turned her face into other direction. Advik caressed her cheeks lovely, vedika pouted looking in his eyes. He raised his eyebrow, vedika points on the dancers who are starring advik with lustful eyes.

Vedika looked that two dancers are forwarding towards advik. She took Advik in a bone crushing hug. Vedika is sitting on the chair infront of her advik is standing, the chair was high Vedika is sitting but she can reach advik's chest.

The dancers missed a chance to seduce advik so they moved toward other business mans. Here siddhant, abhay and shaurya are  sitting on the couch. Dancers are also seducing them by showing their skins and moving their fingers on boys faces.

Siddharth and shaurya both are highly drunk they moved on the dance floor and started dancing with the dancers. Their moves are like professional dancers, the dancers are trying to match their moves.

In both arms of the siddhant and shaurya have sexy dancers. As soon abhay also joined them. A lone tear fall from sakshi's eyes looking at shaurya who is still dancing. Abhay took siddhant towards the couch as he was high drunk but shaurya is still dancing. Vedika is clapping looking at shaurya.

Without telling anyone sakshi left from their leaving Manya and bhumi alone in the hall. Sakshi messaged vedika that she is leaving without taking bhumi and manya. On the highway sakshi's car is running in full speed. Bhumi and Manya also left for their home.

“Abhay you bring them home safely I'm leaving with vedi”
Advik groaned while is making siddhant drink lime water with her hands, siddhant obey her quietly and drank it.

“Advik can you drop me too because Neeraj (anushka's brother) left for his meeting ”
Anushka spoke she held advik's hand into her. Advik jerk her hand away.

“Meeting you are saying meeting serious ”
Abhay laughed fakely. Vedika got up from the couch and get out of the hall. Advik followed her like a small child is following his mother. Anushka also followed him.