𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟-13

After kissing advik.vedika is hugging him. He is caressing her cheek with his thumb. He looked at her and asked.

Tell me butterfly what happened?

Vedika lifted her lashes and looked at him.

I'm worried about palak. She is my best friend. we are together from childhood but now her life is in danger advik!

Vedika tell him and a tear escaped from her eyes. He hurriedly remove that tear with his pad of thumb.

Don't worry about it I will handle it "
Advik Said and kiss her crown of head.

Really? You will?
She asked and he looked in her light brown eyes and he nodded. She smiled and got up from his lap.

Where are you going?
He asked

Home !"
Vedika replied
Itni jaldi ?
Advik said while pouting. She goes towards him and she is going to say something but then somebody knocks on the door. He looked towards the door and said 'come in ’

A girl came in and vedika looked at her then ignored her. The girl is wearing white shirt and a black short pencil skirt which is barely covering her thighs and her shirt upper two buttons are open which are showing her cleavage.

Sir , your sign?
The girl said and came close to advik. Vedika made a fist in anger. She wants to punch that girl but she controlled and said.

Advik I think you need to read the file first ?

There is no need butterfly, muskan read it already and she is an employee of our company from 3 years.
Advik replied and signed the file and at this moment he spoke without thinking about whom he saying it he said it.

I'm leaving,bye !
Vedika said and got out of his cabin and messaged sakshi  'i'm going by cab you come with car okay '

.
.
.

Shaurya leave me!
Sakshi said hanging on shaurya's shoulder. Shaurya smack her butt. They entered in cabin of shaurya.he threw her on a couch and put himself on her. Shaurya titled his head and peck on her lips then he pull out his tounge and lick her cheek.

You know I really want to fuck you right now!
Shaurya said and she gulped. He started kissing her neck. She pulled him

I said you na you have to wait until vedika Di's wedding.
Sakshi said and he exhaled then got up from her.

I miss you!
Shaurya said making puppy eyes.

Aww... don't so clingy!
Sakshi said rudely and he pouted.

Vedika di came to meet jiju that's why I'm here okay!
She exclaimed

Really? That's why you're taking advantage of my name on the reception."
He said and huff

Oh Hoo... don't forget you are the one who proposed to me!
She said and crossed her arms on her chest then turned her face to another direction. Shaurya looked her then followed her and sat in same position.

Sakshi stands up from the couch and goes towards his table. He got up from his place and sat on his chair and opened the laptop to work.

Somebody knocks on the door and shaurya said 'come in' and a boy came inside he is bestfriend of shaurya veer rathore. He is brother of karan rathore.

He came and ignored sakshi and talk directly to shaurya.

Bhai vo Natasha nhi h Teri dost vo tere sath relionship me aana chati h !