chapter 1

Bell of interval indicate that this boring lecture of mr. Raturi is over its a time for lunch. Aashvi hurriedly pack her bag to go to canteen.
      She is so hungry and start to run towards canteen while thinking about her favourite food, she bumps into someone and that someone is her only friend Naksh.
Naksh is only friend of aashvi whom she can trust fully and share anything...
After bumping on him she start to rub her forehead to soothe tha pain that caused by her lobster
   Naksh is laughing at her cute and adorable glaring face. He is ineffective by her glaring.
Don't you have eyes lobster to see beautiful girl is coming where was your mind while walking oppppsssss
I forgot to don't have even mind my mistake..
Now naksh is glaring at her. She again called him lobster and mindless. After throughing draggers at her he said heyy self obsessed kudi who told you that you are beautiful.  I'm not able to see any beautiful features in you, from where misunderstood this.. aavi there is difference between beautiful face or face without beauty so know that..
       Shut up!!
Ahhh you just wanted my time move aashvi said while siding naksh. So she start to walk towards canteen ..
There she came and the aroma of foods . She fastly went to counter to order her menu after debating almost 5 minutes. Order spring roll momo and her favourite smooth.
         Taking a seat she start to eat her food while naksh came and after seeing her choice of food he start to make face.   Whattt aavi smooth with spring roll and momo
You are really weird
Aashvi said I know tell me something new.... The noj jhok between them is common they are always like that..

          On the other hand

A man in his gym doing exercise . He don't need to do that he already handsome or he already know that. He knows that he is stunning or women's desired about him they fantasies about him.. he know all of this things.
After doing exercises almost 2 to 3 hours he pickup a towel to wipe his sweat. While wiping his sweat he hear his phone rings. Taking a step towards his phone he checked the name that is flashing.                          
         Navya Aggrawal
A beautiful woman in her 20s ,she has model like figure doughter of business man and importantly girlfriend of aayansh singh.
     Picking up phone he directly asked her.  Why did you called?
   Navya become upset by his question she is his girlfriend and he asking her questions like stranger.
      She ignore this and said
Baby I missed you! Why didn't you came to meet me.. I came from London after a months and you didn't even came to pick me from airport this is not fair baby ... I'm your gf this is not a right way to treat your gf after listening this Aayansh made a annoyed face - not again navya with your melodrama what do you see me a taxi driver or your slave that you want me to pick you up. Navya just went silent after listening his response. She knows that aayansh don't love her she also knew that he is using her but she is blind to see that cause she love him deeply and Maddly. Without listening navya he cut the call and went to washroom to take shower and after that read for his office...