About The Book

ABOUT THE BOOK
In a world haunted by painful memories and shattered dreams, one woman finds herself torn between her haunting past and the promise of a new love. As she grapples with the ghosts of a dreadful past and the lingering presence of a lost sweetheart, she must decide whether to cling to the safety of familiarity or take a leap of faith into the arms of a new beginning. In this tale of love and redemption, can she find the courage to confront her past and embrace the possibility of a brighter future?

Tropes
Second Chance
Moving on
Career focused
Family

COPYRIGHT
Healing Hearts © 2024 by authortasha.
All rights reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced in any written, electronic, recording, or photocopying without written permission of the publisher or author. The exception would be in the case of brief quotations embodied in the critical articles or reviews and pages where permission is specifically granted by the publisher or author. This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

*The images used in this book belong to the respective owners.

Follow me on Instagram for spoiler alerts