𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 - 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐀 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐠...

Začít od začátku

Blood mingled with tears as she tasted their assaults, her resolve a shield against the onslaught. Each scar etched into her flesh was a badge of honor, a reminder of her unyielding resistance in the face of tyranny. But beneath the mask of stoicism, a fire burned within her, a primal urge to fight back against her oppressors. She bided her time, conserving her strength for the moment when she would seize her chance at freedom. Through the haze of misery and despondency, she clung to hope, a flickering flame in the darkness. Scarred and battered, she remained a beacon of rebellion, a symbol of the indomitable spirit of those who refuse to be broken.

In the oblivion of her imprisonment, she poured her heart onto paper, each word a documentation of the ordeal she survived — a love letter tinged with bitterness and longing. With every beat of her heart, she clung to the certainty of their eventual reunion, whether in the depths of hell or amidst the clouds of heaven. Though her limbs trembled with fatigue, thinking of him kept her going, motivating her to endure weight of her suffering for as long as she could, for in the crucible of her tribulation, she was like a phoenix rising from the ashes of her jeopardy, ignited by the flames of her undying love.

Her senses, dulled by days of absolute solitude, snapped to attention at the sudden cacophony outside her prison cell. For what felt like an eternity, she had been trapped in a suffocating silence broken only by her own ragged breaths and the distant shuffle of the Krauts. Now, as the clamor of activity erupted beyond her confines, her heart pounded with a mixture of dread and anticipation. Every fiber of her being strained to decipher the source of the disturbance, a flicker of hope kindling within her weary heart.

The air crackled with tension as she listened intently, the first real sign of life beyond the confines of her cell. It was a symphony of chaos, a stark contrast to the bleak stillness that had engulfed her for what felt like a lifetime. With bated breath, she waited, her pulse racing in time with the distant echoes of the outside world. For the first time in days, the walls of her prison felt less like a tomb and more like a stage upon which her fate would be decided. Her limbs ached with the desire to move, yet her body was too sore to obey. Words of protest formed on her lips, but her swollen throat suppressed them.

Before she could muster the strength to rise, a guard stormed in, yanking her up with brutal force. Dragged along by aggressive strides, she struggled to keep pace, her weakened body threatening to pass out at any moment. As the grey light of the day greeted her starved eyes, her heart surged with hope at the sight of fellow prisoners, all American faces, though none from her own group. "Bucky?" She called out, spotting the familiar raven locks amidst the crowd. "Bucky!" Her cry was met with a rough shove from behind. "Duck?" The voice pierced through the chaos, her heart skipping a beat as recognition dawned. 

Egan's ears perked up at the familiar cry of his friend, his frantic search intensifying amidst the sea of captives. "Holy fuck... Ducky, where are you?!" The words rang out, filled with urgency as he scanned the faces around him, searching for her amidst the sea of prisoners. "Y/N!" Exclaimed the Major, relief washing over him at the sight of her, once his cold blue orbs finally met with hers. But their reunion was short-lived as the guards barked orders, threatening violence if they dared to defy them. With no strength left to resist, they continued forward, their eyes never leaving each other even as they were herded outside.

Forcibly shoved into the waiting train, they exchanged one prison for another, the destination a mystery shrouded in dread. Amidst the chaos of their surroundings, their only anchor was the fleeting comfort of each other's presence. "Welp, you look like shit. What happened?" Bucky's concern cut through the air once they were settled. "Accidentally blew off one of the interrogator's family back in Bremen... Let's just say he didn't appreciate the achievement." She rolled her eyes jokingly. Throbbing and aching, her body betrayed her with each faltering second. But fortunately, the raven drew her close, offering his support as her legs gave out.