Chapter 3

Part of me still resents my sister.

She is my twin and yet she couldn't see my pain ,she couldn't see that l was breaking inside yet she continued to live her happily ever after with my mate.

Yes she didn't know he was my mate but the least she could have done was check up on me but all that mattered to her was her happiness.

Even though she unknowingly hurt me she is still my twin and hearing that she hasn't been well for the past 5 years is truly heartbreaking.

"What's wrong with her" l said panicked.

"You really suprise me l expected you to say 'serves her right' " she exclaimed and l laughed through my tears.

"I missed your craziness." 

"And you had to live without me for years girl you must have been miserable" she said playfully.

Joy and l spent the whole day packing and even though there wasn't much packing to do l wanted to leave my little apartment clean.

My best friend wasn't happy about my living arrangements but it's all l could afford with the money l earn.

Being the Beta's daughter l had everything l ever needed and having to work for something was really hard in the beginning but l was determined and l made it work.

Joy didn't tell me what my sister was suffering from so l figured it was serious because as werewolves human diseases don't affect us.

I hardly slept even today wondering how everything has changed in the pack.

Our pack the Bloodmoon is the second biggest pack in the world after the Royals and its based in South America.

The former Alpha Gray is the former Alpha king Valdis's second son, and since he wasn't heir to the throne and his mate was the only child of the alpha of Bloodmoon Pack he moved over and took over as Alpha ,Alpha Gray and Alex are a part of the royal family.

The next morning the reality of what was going on had set and my heart was tearing apart.

When we left the airport to the Packhouse my anxiety was picking up and l felt like a couldn't breathe.

James  who l found out was Joy's mate and husband picked us up from the airport, l could see he made my best friend happy and l was a tad bit jealous l was happy for her.

The memories were all rushing back and everything was getting too much.

"Please stop the car" l said holding my neck.

"Are you okay" Joy said as soon as the car stopped but l was already out and running towards no one because there was a forest everywhere.

I slid on my knees and cried bitterly because it felt like all the world's problems was weighing down on me ,and l didn't have my wolf who understood my pain.

"This was a bad idea Emilia just go run away somewhere far and l'll accept any punishment the Alpha gives me "Joy said wiping away my tears but nothing seemed to be working because the tears weren't stopping.

"I can't quit when l've come this far Joy " l said straighten myself up and going to the car while a seemingly confused James trailed behind me.