CHAPTER 3 :Possessive of bunny 🐰

I went to his apartment by 7 a.m . I had the key so i opened the door and went inside. His apartment is really big . I went to his room and saw him sleeping peacefully.

" You look even cuter when you are asleep

" You look even cuter when you are asleep. "

I tilted his hair gently and then went to the kitchen. His fridge was empty So i went to the 7-11 shop to buy some groceries. I hurriedly came back with the grocery and started cooking. It was almost 8 a.m. so i went to his room to wake him up .

" Sir, wake up . You are gonna be late for work . "

But he snuggled even deeper into the blanket. So i was going to take the blanket off from him but he grabbed my hands and pulled me near him . He smells so good .

Then with a gentle voice he said " Don't disturb me . Let me sleep some more . "

" But you will be late for work ."

He pulled me even closer to him and said

" If you don't stop talking i will drag you to the bed ."

He again went to sleep holding my hand . His smell was really strong . His big eyelashes are really eye catching. Anyone would fall for him . I brushed his hair and touched the lashes . But suddenly he opens his eyes and said " Are you trying to wake me up ?"

I was startled and get up quickly. " I'm sorry i just ..."

" Just... what..?"

" its Just... that you will be late for work so i want you to wake up ."

" I'm awake now you can go do your work . By the way where are my clothes for today?"

" I'll bring them to you . You can go take a shower first. "

He stood up from bed and went to shower .

I take out the clothes from the closet and kept them in a corner of bed . Then i made his bed and the blanket was full of his scent so i sniffed it . " What are you doing?"

" Shit . I got caught...... Nothing i was just checking the......... "

He was only wearing a pant but the body was topless and wet and it was so charming and fair. My throat became thirsty and I stared at him for quite some time but he came closer and whispered in my ear .

" Do you like it ?"

My ears got red and i was blushing too hard.

I turned my face other side and just stayed silent. He then went infront of the mirror " Help me wear the clothes ."

" Okay sir."

I put the shirt on him and was buttoning his shirts button and he was too close to me that i could hear his warm breathing sound.

" Are you free tonight?"

" After dropping you at your apartment i will be free . Do you need anything else?"