CHAPTER 1:- First meet

Win's POV

After 10 years,

I was released. I had nothing to eat nor have a house to live . I started looking for a work . Then i met phi keng , he was a very kind man . He gave me a small apartment to live and foods to eat and a job in his delivery company. I was living a humble life because of him . Time passes and i forgot who i was . But when i saw the similar face again i remembered everything. Haha this is gonna be fun .

" Win , this is the last delivery. deliver on this address and you are off for today ." " Okay I'll get going now . Bye phi Keng ."

At Bright's office,

" Excuse me ! In which floor Mr. Bright is ? "

" On fifth floor. You can take the elevator. "

" Oh thank you so much ."

At the fifth floor

" Umm could you please tell me where is Mr. Bright ? " " Go ahead and turn left . By the way who are you ? " " I'm here to deliver this to Mr. Bright . " " Okay you can go ."

" May i come in ?" " Yes."

" Hello sir , This parcel is for you . Please sign here ."

So he is Bright talk of the town . He is as handsome as his name and looks like Jack. Name and looks can be deceived but inside feelings are real . Is he really Bright or my Jack ? But i had stabbed him 25 times . I don't think he can survive but if you are alive I'll find you no matter what . After all you are my fucking lover and i love you so much.

" Who are you ?"

"I'm Win metawin , a delivery boy . "

He is fine as hell . He has a oval face shape , Wider cheekbones , the jawline and the forehead is slightly smaller than the cheekbones , the edges of the face is rounded. His hands are beautiful and muscular. Neckline is so sharp . He is exactly my type . I'll make you mine sooner. Just wait for me .

" Here ." " Thank you , sir . Have a good day . See you again tomorrow. "
The moment he caught my eyes i started following him everywhere.

At night,

He is here . " Please follow that car ." The driver did as i say . I started followed him and reached on a five star restaurant. I followed him and saw him sitting on a table alone waiting for someone. I also went inside and sat on a table next to his . Here comes the waiter. Such a pain in the ass . " I'll order later . " " okay sir ."

After sitting there for a while i saw a girl came and sit next to him. They were chatting happily. Suddenly the girl grabbed his hand and said " Want to go with me on a trip this weekend? "
" I'll think about it. " After eating she left with him on his car . " I took a cab and again followed him . Then he left dropping her at a hotel now it's my turn to meet you miss . " Room service. "

" Yes , what do you want? " " Room service." " Come in ." " Nice to meet you again , miss " . " Wh..at... put the knife away. Don't come near me . Help.....hel..... " " Wow your blood is very thick . First time in a while i have seen this kind of blood . Tasty . Why did you came between us ? Huh . You are no fun at all . Alright , Goodbye for ever miss . I'll take a leave for today I'm tired ."

See you tomorrow Mr. Bright.