『003』

Lovers. ; MINCHAN ONESHOTS
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Genre : SMUT
Word count : 1,003
Synopsis : Minho was caught masturbating (it honestly isn't based working punishment!)

Genre : SMUTWord count : 1,003Synopsis : Minho was caught masturbating (it honestly isn't based working punishment!)

ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁 .ᐟ
Chan walked into the house after a long day at the studio with Jisung, with the idea of sleep in the front of his head. He had been working since 6 A.M., and his body was filled with acheyness.

"Minho, I'm home!" Chan yelled, slowly walking upstairs to his and Minhos bedroom. He heard something — moans. He crept towards the door, barely gripping the cold silver door handle. He barely opened the door and saw a pile of clothing, seemingly Minho's.

He opened the door fully and stood in the doorway, watching. Minho was laid out on the king-sized bed, fingering himself with his pointer, middle and ring finger.

Chan made his way to the side of the bed closest to the door and held his wrist, pulling the fingers out of him and pinning it above his head.

"My my, kitty, did someone break daddy's rules?" Chan smirked at Minho's shocked face and set his bag down on the nightstand.

"I-I-no.. Minho needed to relieve himself- and-and daddy was taking too long.." He looked up at the hand holding his wrist, softly whimpering as the older applied more pressure.

Chan grabbed his chin and made the younger look at him, softly caressing his cheek when his eyes focused on Chan.

"But kitty, you still broke daddy's rules, correct?" Minho nodded and whined timidly. Chan slapped his thigh, gripping the thick flesh after he did so.

"Words Minho, words. Does daddy need to tell kitty what the rules are again?" Minho shook his head fast.

"No daddy.."

"So answer my question." Minho whined loudly at Chans tone before answering with a small "yes". Chan let go of the younger's jaw and let go of his wrist, changing his attention to his tie.

"How long were you playing with yourself?" Minho responded with his pointer finger. Chan slapped Minho's thigh again, causing the ravenette to let out a little yelp, followed with miniature balls of water form in the corners of his eyes.

Chan was quick to kneed the flesh of Minhos thigh as an apology. "Daddy wants you to use words, okay kitty? He didn't mean to make that hurt you.." Minho nodded, blinking the water buds away and hugged the losers arm.

"Ah-ah, I'm still giving you a punishment. Hands off." Minho frowned and let go, looking at Chan with and unsatisfied pout.

Chan got onto the bed, holding himself up above Minho, who was mindlessly playing with his lip.

Chan hummed lightly and slid two fingers into the younger's mouth, slowly pushing it in and out of his warm hole.

"Get these wet for me, kitten. We're out of lube." Minho sighed in content and suckled on the fingers, taking his time. "Doing so good for me, baby. If you keep this up I won't tease you." Minho whimpered and bucked his hips up, intensifying his sucking and licking.

. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁⋆⭒˚.⋆✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

After fingering the younger boy to a climax, Chan started taking his clothing off, tossing them into the already-made clothing pile by Minho.

"I'm going to fuck you now, kitten. You know your safe word." Minho nodded, holding onto the sheets to prepare. Chan slid into the doe-eyed boy, grunting as he felt his warmth tighten about him.

"O-oh~ f-fuck~" Chan kisses his cheek, continuing his steady pace. He knew what Minho liked, where he liked it and when he liked it. You could say he's a Minho connoisseur.

"You know I love your moans, kitty. Don't hold back." Minho moaned at his words, feeling himself get closer and closer to his second climax. As Chan slid in and out of the younger faster, lewd moans came from the boy on the bottom. Minho started gripping onto the sheets harder, feeling his stomach twist in an amazing way.

"Do you like it when daddy fucks you so hard that you can't speak~?" Minho reached up and around Chan's neck, slightly squeezing, which made Chan lay against Minho's chest.

"A-ah~! Da-daddy~! mmmm~!!" Minho moaned out when Chan started to make wet hickeys against his neck and shoulders. The older continued to speed up, feeling his stomach also start to twist.

"Fuck, kitty, I can feel you tightening around me~" Chan grunted, feeling the warm and thick liquid form on his chest. Although, that didn't stop his thrusts.

"M-mmmm~! T-t-too much !!" Chan grinned slightly, lowering his head to the younger's chest. He quickly came, releasing his seed(s) into Minho, letting out a loud grunt.

Chan rubbed the younger's side, helping him calm down from his high. Chan usually got stuck and had to wait for his dick to unswell until he could pull out. Maybe that's why the couple did so much cock-warming.

. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁⋆⭒˚.⋆✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

Chan did eventually pull out, leaving Minho pumped full of cum, just enjoying the feeling of being full of his daddy's semen.

"You were such a good boy for daddy kitten.." The shorter kissed the younger's back as he grabbed the bag of wipes from the nightstand. Before he could wipe him off, Minho grabbed a pink butt-plug from under his pillow.. He mumbled a few small words before drifting into dream land for good.

Chan smiled and carefully rested it between the younger's cheeks, caressing the skin around his opening. Minho melted throughout the butt massage, falling deeper and deeper into his sleeping sub space.

Chan mumbled a small good night after many kisses to his backside, snuggling with his kitty and thinking of future intimate nights together.

A/N ~

I honestly don't like this all that much.. but tell me if you doooo

plz rate this 1-10

(this is a remake of "Masturbation" from my old book !!!!)

This week I have swimming lessons + school obv so I might be slow on updates! Apologies on that !!