『002』

Lovers. ; MINCHAN ONESHOTS
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Genre : FLUF
Word count : 820
Synopsis : Minho and Bahng Chan are in love (js some tooth rotting fluff)

Genre : FLUFWord count : 820Synopsis : Minho and Bahng Chan are in love (js some tooth rotting fluff)

ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁 .ᐟ
"I love you, Min." Chan said, as he snuggled into my chest, warming my entire body up.

"I love you too, you baby wolf.." Chan snuggled deeper into my chest before giving up and resting his cheek above where my heart is.

"I hope this moment never ends.." I smiled and held him tighter by pulling him in by the waist, breathing in his evergreen-like-scent.

"Mmm... baby?" Chan mumbled, squirming a bit. I hummed back in a questioning manner, looking at the older. "Can you sing for me? I always love how you sing.." I smiled a bit wider and kissed the tip of his nose.

"Of course, honey.. Which one would you like tonight?" Chan looked at the blankets as he thought, softly wrapping his arms around my upper abdomen.

"What about... Only..? By Leehi..?" I thought for a second, trying to remember the song.

"Hasn't Felix covered it before? In that one live?" Chan nodded and propped his chin against my upper chest, looking at me. "Alrighty.. Will you promise to sleep after?" Chan smiled and nodded, rubbing my back softly. I sat back and got comfortable before I let my first word come out.

"Be my only one,이렇게 부르고 싶은 이름 내 곁에, 손을 잡고서 같이 걸어요.." As I sang, Chan melted into my embrace, feeling my chest move up and down with every breath I took.

He looked so soft — which, he is, he's always been a bit squishy. He seemed so comfortable. So at peace.

. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁⋆⭒˚.⋆✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

I continued singing, softening my tone as the raven-haired boy continued to drift off. I kept looking down at the sweet boy in my arms every now and then.

It's crazy — how I got him. How he allowed me into his life and rearrange him in an amazing way. He's not only made me realize the amazing things in life, he's helped me realize my worth. My meaning. The reason why he said yes in the first place.

"I can't believe you said yes, Channie.." I mumbled, stroking his hair and whispered little things I love about him. It's hard not to when he looks so soft.

. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁⋆⭒˚.⋆✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

[ CHAN POV - SEOUL KOREA, 10:37 PM ]

I laid against the younger's' chest as he said his soft words, or the words I know are reserved for me. I've loved Minho since the first time I saw him. He was wearing an oversized black and white graphic tee with the statement "猫のルール" or, 'Cats rule' in English, with a black cat in the center, with black cargo pants. He had a black side bag to complete his look. Honestly, he was probably emo back in 2017.

At first I was worried to talk to him, scared I'd say something that would be rude — I had wanted to say I like black and the grunge style, but who knew if he just wanted to wear black that day. But luckily I gained courage and asked him out after a few not-so-awkward conversations. And now we're Minchan, or, the perfect couple, according to the many stays who are staying up to date with our relationship.

Especially the stays that seem to love the little things we do. Some have even caught onto the small thigh and knee rubs I give him. He's a cat, cats like those kinds of things, so of course he does.

Although, I wonder what we would be if I didn't say anything. Definitely not this happy. Or comfortable. Or so in love. I honestly can't imagine a world without this. Without my Minho. He managed to turn this place we call "Earth" something I would rather call "Heaven".

After a few seconds of silence from Minho, he spoke up, poking my cheeks while he did so.

"Channie, I know you're not sleeping. You're smiling and you aren't snoring like a Grandpa." I snorted and looked up at his brown eyes.

"Well, pretty, maybe I'm thinking of you." Minho's face turned puzzled as he stared down at me.

"What?"

"You're just amazing, Bahng Minho." Minho quickly smiled, teeth and all, which is just another amazing sight.

"What? I'm not Bahng yet Christopher.."

"One day you will be." Minho giggled softly, squeezing around my shoulders.

"You know, I'm pretty sure I'm in love with you Channie.." I bummed softly and held him tighter.

"I think I love you too, Minmin.." Minho grinned lightly again and laid his cheek on top of my head, slowly breathing in my hairs' scent.

I truly do love him. Hopefully, he'll become Bahng soon. Time will tell.

A/N ~

This is like the 336 remake of "Only", but I think this one is okayyy