bonus pt2 - new story

I'm gonna take the most out of context parts in stuff that I'm working on (titles included) and y'all can vote on which one you want. i am y'all's personal chef rn. i won't announce which one wins, I'll just silently work on it. ok now i go quiet. kisses my lovelies!

SC college AU-
when he hugged Neil, he noticed him sorta relax. his shoulders dropped and his lungs let the extra air they had out as that red gas poured out through his mouth. He must've just gotten done smoking. Dylan had smelled Neil before, but now that they were as close as physically possible, the scent was more potent; his fur had a nice lavender smell while his clothes reeked of tobacco. it was such an oddly comforting smell, but there was another smell on him that Dylan couldn't quite pinpoint, it was a mix of dirt, rotting produce, and rotten meat; but it was also oddly sweet. it stressed him out for some reason.

frowning critters-
cassie shivered as she walked to her first class. this was *not* her week. first she had a breakdown yesterday in front of Dylan *and* Gavin (talk about embarrassing) and now she *somehow* managed to foget her winter coat in the car and had to walk the fifteen minute walk to school in the twenties. but at least she was inside now and could start warming up.
"good morning, angel food cake," a familiar voice tiredly droned from behind her. she gleefully turned around to see her beloved Dylan staring at her with her usual gloomy expression. A nice toasty hug from Dylan would be great right about now.
"mmornin' honeypie, hhow w-wassyou're mo-mmorning?" she smiled back.
"why are you shivering?"
"oh, noorrreason!"
"please don't start lying, be honest."
I guess there's no lying to her ever since what happened in the tunnels.
"it'ssnotthat big offva deal, jussta lil chilly fvffrom my walkiss all."
"do you want my sweater?"
Dylan always wore a giant cozy chroched sweater no matter the season, it always looked really warm and Cassie had always wanted to try it out, but she knew her friend really liked it, so she never bothered asking.
"oh, no! I'll befvvine honey pie, Ippromise~"
too late; she'd already taken it off and was holding it out to her.
"it's pretty thick, so you'll stay warm throughout the day."
"oh, that'sssweet, butti do-"
Dylan took Cassie's stuff and set it on the bench before pulling the sweater over Cassie's head.
"I insist," she muttered before walking away. all Cassie was going to ask for was a hug, but this was 10 times better than that, it was like a wearable Dylan hug, and even had her warmth. she started to purr from the raw, unfiltered bliss wearing the sweater gave her. Cassie flusteredly picked up her stuff and started to math. Through the rest of the period, she tried to keep her purring quiet until she had to go to her next one, history; which she shared with gavin, so it wasn't all bad. She sat down and started doing the bell work before Gavin got her attention.
"why the fuck are you purring so loud, I'm pretty sure the class next door can hear you!" he whispered.
"Dylan gave me her sweater this morning and now I'm in heaven," she dreamily smiled back.
"oh my God, just kiss the skank already."
"huh?"
"we all know you like each other, well except dess I think, but you know her."
"what do you mean? where is there ever chemistry between us? We're just friends."
"the cuddling, the nicknames, the always worrying about her more than you worry about any of us and vice versa, and do I need to mention yesterday? You know romance ain't my thing, so you *know* it's obvious when *I* notice."
"no no, that's just-"
"if you're not honest I'm going to publicly humiliate you."
"ok fine, maybe there's a little something about her face and her voice and the way she shows that she cares about me that I found alluring."

the sorrow of loss-
Eventually, dylan came into a hospital room where neil was lying in bed wearing priest robes as a flatline rang in the cocker spaniel’s ears, but he ignored it and went up to his friend, just to see his beautiful, peaceful, sleeping face one last time. As he got closer, neil started to move as his arms started to grow into something you’d see from a monster in a horror movie as a red gas started to pour from his mouth.

or o could not do any or these and either work on the yokai Plex or something with my ocs, but whichever way, i don't care. I just wanna write stuff for y'all