C●1

Y/n's pov......

I nervously sat on the chair specifically reserved for us. I looked around and few more couples can be seen , it's a fancy restaurant and my would be husband has booked a table for us , I wasn't shown his photo,  my parents just informed me they're rich and the guy has fallen for me and wanted to marry me. I was nervous about this as after 'that incident' marriage and all are really haunting,  suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulders. Moving that direction I found an gorgeous male is standing with a pleasant smile.

"Uh ! Is this your table?? Sorry I thought this was the one my fiance has booked "

I uttered getting up .
He immediately replied

"No , y/n it's for us , I'm the one you're getting married with , "

"OH "

with that I sit back . He made himself sit in front of me .

"OK,  first things first  , let me introduce myself as I told your parents not to inform you "

He uttered and I just nod . He's well-behaved and genuine I guess.

"I'm Taehyung,  Kim Taehyung!! The Son of the business Man Kim Jaehyun "

He uttered.
I smile shaking hands with him .

"You're their only son ??"

I asked.
Taehyung's face darkened for a while ,but he avoided the question.

"I first saw you on the Badminton tournament last year , I fall for you instantly , you're beautiful with a excellent talent,  "

He uttered.
I only returned a smile . As Badminton brings sad memories for me .

"I hope you're not offended with the proposal?? You're ready for the marriage?"

He asked.  I looked down and nod .

"You're sure , you're not under any pressure??"

Taehyung asked again.
I looked at him with a soft smile . It's actually I guess would be better for me , but I have to tell him that , the incident , or else he might think I've cheated on him ,

"I'm really willing to marry you but -"

before I could utter anything more he excitedly slam the table .

"That's great , having a beautiful wife like you will make me happy forever "

Taehyung replied.

"But -"

he didn't let me finish my sentence.

"It's getting late y/n , let me drop you home then "

Taehyung uttered and I just nod .

●☆●

Vote & Comment

___•°•___

Thank you