Chapter 10 - Discovery

ابدأ من البداية

"What hurts you?" He asked serious, the other muttered a "don't worry" trying not to cry. The orange man wasn't convinced with his answer so he decided to take the matter in his hand.

He revised what was hurting him, he noticed the purple man's hands were trembling and he hold his knees a bit with his eyes wide whispering apologies and begging it to stop.

Jack didn't knew what to do so he hugged him, he wasn't good demonstrating his emotions or giving comfort but he would try if that would make Dave feel better.

The other just clung strongly, he didn't knew exactly why he was crying, why he was saying apologies or why he felt so betrayed, it was a feeling he didn't quite understand.

But that was the less of his problems when he let out a moan of pain when he felt a stitch in his chest.

It was like the springlocks activated again.

He didn't even notice when Jack brought him to the couch and whispered sweet nothing into his ears, or when Blackjack was in his lap hoping to make him feel a bit better.

"It hurts" was the only coherent word he got to say in all this time, it was progress. "Don't worry, this will pass, just concentrate in one point" Jack said, like he said he wasn't good with this.

Dave relax a little, at least it wouldn't hurt him.

Why did he thought he would hurt him?...

The two crayons and the dog passed the time in the purple one's couch until the mentioned could feel better.

The orange took the opportunity and thought a little, he wasn't even sure about coming back home because of the fight he had with Peter, since the incident in the pizzeria he went directly to Dave's home with him.

One of his eyes had a tic and put the purple man in a more comfortable position when he noticed his breath slowed down and he knew he fell asleep, even like that he won't even stop hugging him. This won't let him put the purple man in a more comfortable position. The dog understood the message and moved so he would facilitate the task.

He relaxed a bit and put Dave on him, laying down the two in the couch.

This was a sign for the dog to get on their lap again. The orange didn't wanted to let go of the purple man thinking if he did it, he would disappear. But in that he thought.

'What are we?' The doubt got him again, he didn't believe what they did was of 'homies', but he doesn't want things to change again. If they're alright, why should they change?

"You're scared" Suddenly, a voice that only he understands correctly answered, a voice that didn't needed any translation or code and that it was exactly like his: Blackjack has spoken.

"Oh please" Answered making it less important. "Me? Scared? I confronted Henry Miller and Fredbear and won in two different timelines, I even make two murderers look like a joke and I can make whatever I please as I please" He looked at the dog with superiority "I'm the one who rolls the nickels here."

The dog was holding back his laughter "Big talk for someone who was controlled twice to keep a legacy and ended burnt" The other looked at him with hatred. "I was burnt because I choose to be so, after all, I decided in the end to do what it was correct."

The negative one denied that, but again replied "Either way you're saying it like you controlled the future, you just affect it with your decisions. Not everything depends on you"

He chuckle "How hypocrite of your part" the two knew they were wrong, but they will never have the bravery to fix it. At least that. "But, that's not what worries you, is it?" The orange one stopped laughing and turned to look at the dog who was forming something similar to a smile.