15 Estella

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Remind me why you're going out with him again?" Sam asked me as she was sitting on her bed as I applied blush to the apples of my cheeks. Lucas had reached out and asked me if I wanted to meet up at a bar for a couple drinks, and me being insanely bored led me to saying yes.

I decided to stop letting my stupid heart break rule my life. I was going back to having fun, and going out whenever I wanted. Just preferably not where Chris would be. So going out with Nick, Levi, and Sam had become a hassle.

Anytime we tried to invite Matt, he would decline and say he felt too bad for Chris, which is fair. Matt's is Chris' brother before he's Sam's boyfriend or even my friend.

"I've been trapped in here for weeks, Sam. I'm just going out for some fun." I shrug, setting my blush down and grabbing my lip gloss. Tonight I'm wearing a strapless ruched orange backless minidress, with simple black heels. The dress had a black mesh over the top, killing the orange color slightly. I was going to freeze to death but at least I'd look hot.

My brown hair was curled, a simple silver chain around my neck, and matching earrings. Since the dress was so loud I had decided to keep everything else lowkey. My makeup was light other than my false eyelashes and eyebrows, you can't wear a dress this pretty and not make sure the face somewhat matches.

"I guess I can get behind that." Sam replied, making me turn to face her, "Wanna come with?" I ask her, watching as she winces.

"And be a third wheel? No thanks." She laughed, climbing underneath her blanket and getting comfortable. "Will you hand me my laptop before you go please?" She asks me, making me nod. I slip on my cropped denim jacket and grab my black clutch before grabbing Sam her laptop.

"Have fun tonight!" Sam called after me as I walked out of our room. "Thank you!" I call back to her before I shut the door and make my way out of the building. Lucas was supposed to be picking me up any minute now, and just as I make my way outside he texts me to let me know he's waiting for me. The butterflies kick up in my stomach, and I take a deep breath as I see him leaning on his passenger side door, looking as fine as ever.

"Hi." I shyly speak to him, coming to stop a short distance away from him. He looks me up and down a few times before he steps forward and presses his hands to my hips.

"You look fucking incredible, Stella." He speaks lowly to me, leaning in and placing a delicate kiss on my cheek. I grin brightly at him, "Thank you Luke. You look good too." I reply, lifting my hands to hold onto his jacket. His eyes glance from mine to my lips before he ultimately turns slightly to open the car door for me.

"Thank you." I murmured to him as I sat down, closing the door softly once I was sat. I admired his car for a second, because a college guy having a clean car was not common. Luke noticed my appreciative stare as he started his car, "If I didn't work on cars for a living, it would not be clean." He jokes, making me laugh.

The ride to Bleacher Bar wasn't too long, I had never been here but Luke had admitted to coming a few times. Apparently it was located underneath the bleachers at Fenway Park Stadium, so it was a hot spot for anyone who loved sports. Luke paid for parking and before I knew it, we were headed inside. I felt a bit overdressed seeing how lowkey the vibe was once we entered, but a blur of bright pink sparkles and blonde hair made me feel a bit better.