06 Estella

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Waking up in a hotel room the night after the best sex of your life, should be pretty enjoyable. But thanks to Chris, it was not.

Chris and I decided to go to a nearby hotel instead of going back to his frat house, or my dorm. Let's just say we didn't want to get interrupted, or be forced to hold back.

"Stella, get up." My body was shoved slightly, making me groan. There's absolutely no way it was time to get up already. I peeled one eye open, instantly regretting it as my eye began burning from the sunlight that streamed through the window.

"Come on Stella, I need to leave soon." Chris sighed, plopping himself down on the bed next to me. "Not to mention your phone has been blowing up for the last 20 minutes." He added on, making my eyes shoot open. I never told Sam, Nick, or Levi that I wasn't leaving with them. Fuck.

I sat up slowly, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. I know I looked a mess but I couldn't bring myself to care, looking over at Chris who was looking at me with amusement on his face. I grabbed my phone and quickly sent a text to Sam, saying I would meet her at the coffee shop soon.

"God, I feel like I'm hungover." I whined quietly, rubbing my thighs that were definitely sore. My back was killing me, and I had a slight headache. No doubt thanks to Chris and all of the activities we got into last night.

"Yeah, you look like you got fucked within an inch of your life." Chris casually replied, making my jaw drop.

"Dude, it's like 8 in the morning. Don't be so crude." I couldn't help but laugh, because in the end, he wasn't wrong. "I'm gonna take a quick shower then we can go." I told him as I stood from the bed, making him nod before he stuck his nose in his phone.

I quickly showered and redressed in the outfit from last night, having to brush my fingers through my hair in order to detangle it. Using the complimentary mouth wash that was already half gone, I left the bathroom making Chris stand up. Shamelessly checking me out as he approached me.

"Last night was pretty fun." He mumbled, toying with a strand of my hair before tucking it behind my ear, "We should do this regularly."

I raised an eyebrow at him, "Just because you can fuck doesn't mean I suddenly like you." I replied sassily, leaning around him to get my phone. Once I stood up straight, Chris pressed his warm hand around my throat, squeezing lightly. I silently gasped, looking up at him in shock.

"You can drop the attitude, Ma. Or I can fuck it out of you again." He darkly spoke, staring into my eyes for a few seconds before slowly releasing me, "I'll walk you back to your dorm." He spoke, as he began walking towards the door. What the fuck?

I shook my head, walking through the door he had held open for me, "I'm not going back to my dorm but thanks for the offer." I replied, doing my best to sound casual and not bitchy.

"Where are you going?" He asked as we got onto the elevator. I glanced at him before hitting the lobby button.

"What's it to you?" I asked, genuinely curious. We fucked one time and now he wants to question where I'm going?

"Making sure you aren't trying to hit up Nate or Matt, since you know, you wanna fuck them." He replied, shrugging his shoulders as the elevator dinged as we reached the lobby. I was truly stunned by his words, silently following him through the hotel and out the door. Instantly I smacked his arm harshly, glaring at him.