03 Estella

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

What the hell was I thinking? I never should've agreed to go out with Chris. My mind was racing as I watched him walk into his class, some blonde chick licking her lips chasing after him. I rolled my eyes in disgust, before I felt an arm sling over my shoulder.

"What's got your face looking like that?" Levi, my best friend from highschool, asked me. I sighed, nodding in the direction of our classroom. We began walking, ignoring the people staring at us as we walked by.

"I did something bad." I replied finally, once we sat in the back of the room, facing the huge white board.

Levi laughed, "Okay Taylor Swift go off!" He teased, making me let out a giggle. Levi always knew how to get me laughing without even trying.

"No but seriously, what did you do?" Levi asked after he calmed down, over laughing at his own joke as always.

I sighed, "I agreed to get lunch with a hockey player." I told him, watching shock fill his features. He opened and closed his mouth a few times, before just leaning back in his chair and staring at me.

"I know, I'm losing my edge." I whined, putting my face in my hands.

Levi laughed, "Clearly, but like, who is it?" He asked, now leaning in so I would feel more inclined to tell him.

"Christopher Sturniolo." I whispered, refusing to meet his eyes that I knew would be as wide as saucers. Levi and I went to a hockey game last season, and the entire time we made fun of the players for stupid shit they did on the ice, especially Chris.

"Well," Levi sighed, watching the teacher walk across the room to start class, "At least he's hot." He pointed out, making me grin. He got me there unfortunately, no matter how bad I wanted to hate Chris, his beauty would overrule just about anything.

His long brown hair, usually held back by a beanie or snapback. His piercing blue eyes that seemed to always make me weak in the knees, and don't even get me started on his outfits. Chris just did everything right, until he opened his mouth. Sometimes.

Class began, leaving Levi and I silent as she carried on about the same thing for the next forty minutes. Levi slid a paper over to me, leaving a pen on top. I peered down at it, seeing that he had written something down and wanted me to write back.

"Are we in fucking elementary school right now?" I whispered to him, making him instantly bring a finger to his lips, shushing me. I rolled my eyes before accepting the paper.

When are you going out with him?

1pm today

Levi snatched the paper back as soon as I lifted the pen up, making me snort into my hands at his extra behavior. He plucked the pen from my grip before quickly writing back to me, shoving the pen and paper in front of me yet again.

You know Sam is going to be pissed right? She's gonna lose it when she finds out... make sure I'm there tho when she does ;)

I scoffed at him, shoving the paper back with no reply. I pulled my phone out to check the time, 12:49. Class should be dismissed any second now, thank god. A few minutes later we're given an assignment and sent on our way. The room instantly breaks out in chatter as people begin to shuffle towards the door after grabbing their belongings.

"Sam has no reason to be mad at me for getting lunch with Chris." I instantly tell Levi once we have some distance from the other students. The last thing I need is for someone to overhear and spread rumors.