04 Chris

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Class is finally over, being one of the first to exit the room. I turn to the left to start heading to where Estella and I agreed to meet up, but stop as I hear my name being called from the other end of the hallway. I turn around, and a small smirk creeps onto my lips.

Arabella Thatcher.

I can't lie, she is one of my usual hook ups. She's just always there when I need her. I met her last year at a hockey game, and quickly realized she's a puck bunny. Arabella only sleeps with hockey players, and only comes to games to get turned on.

"Hey Bella." I grinned at her, watching her walk up to me. Her long blonde hair in big curls, her low cut top leaving almost nothing to the imagination. She smirks up at me, stepping even closer than before. God, she smells so good.

"I was thinking of you.." Bella murmured to me, leaning in to place a gentle kiss on my neck. I hum in response, silently telling her to keep speaking, "It's been a while, Chris." She utters, leaning back to pout up at me.

"Well," I playfully sigh, wrapping an arm around her shoulder and turning us both to go towards my dorm, "We're gonna have to change that."

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Two hours later, Bella is showered and walking out of my bedroom door. She never hovers or wants me to act like a gentleman, and I think that's exactly why I keep her around. I'm in the middle of changing my sheets when my door opens abruptly, turning my head to see Matt nervously peeking around the door.

"What's up?" I laugh, amused at his face before he throws the door open the rest of the way, leaning on the doorframe.

"I'm going to a party tonight, wanted to see if you were down." Matt replies, crossing his arm over his chest. Oh god, him and Sam definitely called it quits again.

I sighed loudly, "Did you and Sam break up again?" I asked, resuming with my task of putting my sheet on my bed.

"What?" Matt scoffs, "Was she talking shit about me again? I swear that woman-"

"Matt." I glared at him, "I don't want to hear about your girlfriend problems. I'm single for a reason." I speak, making him roll his eyes.

"Fine. Yes we broke up. Yes I want to get wasted. Are you in or not?" He impatiently spoke, already turning around to leave.

I shrugged, "I'm down."

Matt nodded, "I'm leaving at 10."

The next few hours flew by, and before I knew it, it was 10 pm and Matt and I were walking out the door. The party was on the next street over, so walking was perfect. We approached the frat house, bumping fists before we went our separate ways. Matt and I shared friends of course, but he liked to focus more on drinking whereas I preferred smoking.

I made my way through the house, walking out of the back door seeing multiple people lighting up. Perfect. Spotting Nick almost immediately, I decided to sneak up behind him and snatch the blunt he was holding while talking to some girl.

"What the fuck?" Nick gasped, instantly craning his neck to glare at his attacker. Our eyes met as I took a hit, inhaling the smoke into my lungs. He glared up at me, raising his hand to motion me to give back the blunt.