Chapteê 25 (Downfall)

Blank

Agony

Regret

Very painful

It's like you don't want to live anymore

You're alive but it's like you're dead.

That's how y/n feels right now.

To lose a loved one in life not just once or twice... But over and over again.

Why does she have to go through all that?.

She was kind, loving to others but why is everyone close to her disappearing from my life. Why everything? How long will she have to go through such a hard time?

Little by little her tears fell as she hugged her mother's picture.

"Hey, wanna eat something?" Zee asked her.

She just shook his head.

"You haven't eaten for almost 3 days, do you want aunty to get up and feed you" she joked.

"I just don't feel at the moment, Zee"

"I know that you are going through a difficult time right now, but aunty doesn't want us to neglect ourselves, right?"

"I know that but it's hard, very hard zee" she said with tears streaming down her face.

"Y/n" zee immediately hugged her.

"I don't know what to feel now"

"I know y/n, it takes time but i always be here, don't worry"

Twice POV:

All Twice members are worried about you.

All their activities were cancelled and about that you are in haitus all are over the news ..

"Guys, i am worried about Y/n" jihyo said.
"Me too"  Nayeon said.

"Is there any news from her unnie?" Jihyo asked..

"JYP himself said that give her time, the best way is to understand her.. because of what she is going through now"

The others just nodded.

"I'll send a message earlier, but it seems she hasn't read it yet" said Cheayoung.

"You know guys, all we can do now is to give her support that no matter what happens, let's make her feel that we are still here."

"Your right unnie"

Y/N POV:

I am now in Mom's room.
I just watched every corner of this room.

It hurts to think that there is no one who gives you strength to continue in life.

No one will say check up on you if you're okay and most of all you have no one to call Mom.

The one who took care of her since she was a child.

Why is that?

That one who else is kind, loving to others, why are they always the first to die?

My heart hurts so much now that I realize that my tears are slowly falling again.

"Mom" I rasped as if I was talking to her.

"You cheated, you didn't wait for me to get close to you. I didn't even see you alive, I mean even though I knew you were lying there, even though it was impossible, but I knew you were still there for me... but it was nothing-- your gone"