PUPPET ᡣ𐭩ྀིྀིྀི

I am starting to wonder

             ISADORA and ART were friends since kindergarten, they did everything together, that also added their passion for tennis. They trained, played, studied, cried and fight together; their personalities contrasted so much, while Art's soul was light and pure, Isa's soul was dark but beautiful.

There was this invisible red thread holding them at their pinky fingers, so strong yet so fragile, a thread that pulled a little bit of resistance the moment they had sex for the first time in Art's room, but that didn't made them go separate ways; that moment made them feel invincible like they could accomplish all their dreams only if they were in each other's life, the sex was just a great bonus, no strings attached or at least that's what Isadora thought.

Then came in the missing part of their red thread, PATRICK.

Funny thing is, Isadora and Patrick couldn't stand each other, not without wanting to choke each other out, they weren't each others counterparts, and Art didn't know if it was in the actual sexual sense or...

He later confirmed that it was indeed in a sexual sense, he never thought he would ever see Isadora fucking another boy that it wasn't him, and certainly not in such a hateful and brusque way. He will realize that Patrick looked at Isadora as he looked at her, like she put the moon and the stars every night for them to gaze and admire, the moon being her.

Is this my free will or yours?

       Their red threads pulled a lot of strength when Isadora in her third final tournament going for the US Open championship, had a sudden seizure a few minutes before the match ended.

The blood test found her with an overdose of painkillers, she thought she only had a bad painful pull on her right shoulder after a match two months ago, her father's solution was encouraging her to take morphine in small doses but as the pain persisted and she focused on training for her final match, she never cared of going to the doctor; she only amped up the dose, what was a little of numbness for the bigger prize and title? A little bit of death, never hurt anyone.

Now as she laid still in a hospital bed, pale and fragile unaware of the chaos that was going around her, for everyone to witness such a scandal in the world of sports and tennis, her lovers were worried about her and her future.