IGOR's THEME: 1

From night to morning
It's not that I've changed
From night to morning
My life got away from me

From night to morning It's not that I've changedFrom night to morningMy life got away from me

WARNING: themes of drugs and alcohol abuse, domestic violence, ED, and sex.

*italics are the central narrator
commentary*

2006

              THE universe seemed to hate Isadora, because how else could it be explained her lack of luck?

She was poorly handling the fact that she went from a brilliant future in tennis, a sport she loved since she was a child, to now being called by the tennis world and press, 'the junkie princess'; thanks to a rumor that the reason she had so many tattoos was to hide the prick scars for using drugs, she was only seventeen at the time, and it's been two years since the incident but, people still pointed and whispered that nickname whenever she went.

Those two years were more bearable thanks to her emotional support system, Art and Patrick, she would probably be dead in a ditch by now if it wasn't for them, now she sort of lived vicariously through their passion for tennis, going to all their matches across the country.

Patrick considered her their lucky charm, and Art just knew he always played his best under her presence. She felt like she had a purpose amongst all her turmoil, insecurities, and the looming figure of her father who proposed, more like forced the idea into her that she could come back like some sort of phoenix, raising from the ashes, that's what the crisis team he hired said, so now she has spent the last few weeks training under her father's coaching, but the boys didn't even know, yet.

She was scared to even inform the news to Art and Patrick, not because she didn't think they would not support her but because she didn't want anything to change, again. After her overdose, her physical recovery and having to go to therapy not only took a toll on her but also them. It may have also been the fact that after the accident she proposed the idea of them three seeing other people, they could come back to each other whenever they wanted but with no feelings attached... but who knows.

Art took it the worst, even though he accepted the deal, he couldn't bare to be a minute away from her, so every chance and every activity he could do under the pretense of "friends" he will always take it, though those activities always turned into sex, and he loved how she always took control of it, she could give her a look or a soft smile and he knew, they were about to fuck. Art in these two years, did try to see other people but it never worked out, he always found a way to mention Isadora in a conversation or a heated moment, so girls tended to stay away from him, so he kept coming back to her. He was happy with their weird love attachment, no matter what.