°21, just us

CHAPTER TWENTY ONEirl

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
irl

irl !

VIOLET woke up with an extreme hang-over and and her phone ringing so loud she thought it was going to explode. she groaned, turning over in her bed to turn her phone off, but she stopped when she saw who was calling her.

1 missed call and 2+ messages from chris

her eyes widened as she went still. "the fuck?" she spoke to herself, sitting up in her bed.

"what?" a groggy voice spoke, making violet jump out of her bed completely.

"what the fuck!" she screamed, pulling the covers off her bed.

"what?!" gracie leaped up, screaming with violet.

"you motherfucker, you scared me! i thought you were some man." violet breathed heavily, trying to get her heart beat down.

"okay, wow insult me a little more, why don't you?" gracie huffed, climbing back into the bed. "now give me the covers back, it's cold as fuck in here." she ripped the covers out of violet's hands and covered herself.

"when did you get here?" violet furrowed her eyebrows, sitting down next to gracie.

"girl, i've been here all night. you were so gone i thought i was never gonna get you back." gracie laughed at violet, making violet mock her laughing. "wait..what were you talking about before you ripped the covers off me?" she turned to violet.

"oh..you'll never guess who called me."

"who?" gracie asked eagerly.

"chris!" violet showed her phone to gracie, who's jaw dropped to the floor.

"call him back! like, right now." she pushed the phone toward violet, who shook her head violently.

"this would be like my third time talking to him by myself since the breakup. i'm scared." violet stared at the call back button, making every excuse in the world to not call him back.

"bitch..you better be joking. call his ass back right now before i do it for you." gracie rolled her eyes.

"it was probably a mistake, he only called me once." violet shrugged it off, shaking her head.