°12, i don't bite

CHAPTER TWELVEirl, social media

CHAPTER TWELVE
irl, social media

irl!

VIOLET smiled slightly at herself in the mirror that hung on her wall. she was wearing a black dress and just did her makeup and hair. she had just finished getting ready for her party that was in a couple hours.

her and gracie were going to help tara set up at this big venue her party was being held at. they needed to upgrade the space since go many people agreed to come. violet was still shocked at the amount of people coming. especially chris.

she got into her car to go get gracie so they could drive over together. the whole time they talked, laughed, and sang to their shared playlist—which was what all of their car rides consisted of.

violets phone was blowing up with messages and calls from people saying happy birthday. she felt so full of love on days like these, knowing there's so many people who truly cared about her.

when they got to the venue violet and gracie were shocked, they got lost about three different times. when they finally made it to the main party room they gaped around.

"isn't it insane?" tara commented, leaning toward them. she was also ready for the party, wearing an extremely nice outfit. "i've never even had a party this big. you've got me beat, vee." she said in a joking tone, but wasn't exactly joking.

"i still can't believe all these people are coming." violet shook her head in disbelief, thinking about how in less than an hour almost a thousand people would fill this room.

"did you see who excepted the invite?" tara smirked teasingly. "i told you he would come!" she nudged violets shoulder.

"that's what i said!" gracie agreed excitedly with a smile. "i also said if he pulls up with the bitch, i'll be out front waiting." her smile dropped and she put on a straight face.

"you and me both, i'll be ready to fight." tara nodded her head with a small smile.

"you two are insane." violet rolled her eyes jokingly and laughed. "but really, thank you for helping me with all this." she turned to tara with a grateful smile.

"are you kidding? this is my specialty, i had so much fun." tara said honestly, giving violet a small hug.

the three of them continued setting crafting things up, finishing up what needed to be done.