°18, purple

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN irl

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
irl

irl!

VIOLET took a deep breath as she took in the unfamiliar surroundings. she's never been to the triplets apartment in L.A, they moved here after everything happened. but somehow, she felt as if she was in their home back in boston.

nothing looked like their boston house—obviously, but violet felt immediately at home in their apartment.

they welcomed her with warm smiles and excited greetings, like they used to whenever she would come to their door in boston. and suddenly she was a lot less nervous than before.

nick briefly showed her around the area. sometimes, violet laughed to herself. each of their rooms was almost an exact replica of how they are in boston, except you can see how they matured.

whether it was a different poster hanging, or new bedsheets, you can see how each of them have grown. she smiled to herself, knowing that nothing really has changed too much.

they all made themselves comfortable in their podcast room, getting ready to film.

nick explained what they wanted to talk about, running it past violet to make sure it was ok with her. as soon as nick finished, chris spoke up.

"um..when it gets to the end i wanna bring everything up." he looked at violet to see her reaction.

"everything?" she furrowed her eyebrows, not sure if she understood what he meant exactly.

"everything." he confirmed. "start to finish. and uh, brynn too." he said without hesitation, full assurance.

"i mean, if you want to, then do it. i'll explain anything you want me to." she gave him a small smile, the two getting lost in each others eyes.

it felt like everything and everyone else in the room had disappeared. it was just them. chris and violet. just like it used to be.

"okay, barf." matt shook his head, sitting down in his seat.

"yeah, loving whatever this is, but it's going to need to be after the podcast far away from me." nick nodded in agreement, making violet laugh lightly.