Let's Go to the Beach

It's Summer and you and your parents wanted to go to the beach.

You make it to the beach. You get ready as you were getting ready you see a big wave.

"Woah that's a pretty big wave I wish I could take a photo."

You are finish getting ready and go to swim, Your are about to get out

A wave hits you so hard that you are dragged underwater and are unable to get back up towards the surface due to the strong undercurrent.

You desperately start struggling, trying to get to the surface for air, screaming for help as you are dragged further and further away from the shore...

You think about the worst as you try to stay calm, thinking of your parents and wondering how they would feel if you died on this trip...

You think to yourself "If I died I'll never see my Friends and Family again... I can't give up here I have to keep trying"

You try to swim back to the shore again, but you just get further down.

You keep trying to break free until you eventually run out of strength, starting to panic as your lungs fill with the salty ocean water.

As the cold water starts to fill your lungs and your eyes begin to sting from the sea water, you feel as though your life is being torn away from you.

You struggle to stay conscious as your lungs fill and try to force out whatever little oxygen they can.

Just as you feel like you might black out...

You black out. Next thing you know you wake up on an island 500 Meters away from shore your are in shocked.

You're underneath two plam trees good enough to shade you from the summer heat.

Days turn into weeks, weeks turn into months, months turn into years and your are still lost at sea.

5 YEARS LATER

You've gone insane now you are hallucinating. You are so tried until you think you are still hallucinating but you actually see something a search boat.

With all your energy you Scearm, but nothing comes out.

This whole time you've been dead.....

COMING SOON

NEXT PART:

The Forgotten Soul