Backstory...💔

Hi, my name is Lenny. Just a normal girl with a normal life. Well...almost normal... As a child I was bullied by Yeysen Gru. I thought I had avoided him by moving to another school, but Yeysen was in the school I moved to! Luckily, my amazing sweet beautiful pookie wookie huggie wuggie bear was there to protect me.

One day, Yeysen wanted to bully me again. I was reading my book bcs I was a quirky bookworm and Yeysen took it and said: "Well, well, well, look what we have here. My old nemesis is reading a book. I bet you think you're sooo smart. >:)" he said, and evil grin on his evil face. I gained tears in my above average sized orbs.

"Hey! Give that back. That was the last thing my mum gave me before she died!!!!" Yeysed replied with a growl: "I ate my momma." Wait... it was all cumming together. Kanye West ate his momma. "Yeysen... You are actually Kanye West??!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!" Before he could reply, I shrieked and bit into his neck, and revealed my super secret. I was actually a teenage vampire. "Hahaha..." Yeysen growled, his sharp white teeth shining brightly. "YoU ShOulDn'T HavE DoNe ThAt LiTtLe GiRl." I turned around to see the full moon behind me and heard Yeysen growl.

"H-h-h-h-h-h–h-h-h-h-h-h-h–he's r-r-r-r-r-r-rr-r-r-r-r–r-r-r-r-right b-b-b-b-bhind m-m-m-m-m-e i-i-i-i-i-i-sn't h-h-h-he." I whimpered, my teeth chattered. I turned around and saw that yeysen was not only Kanye but also an alpha werewolf. He mauled me to death and screamed. Luckily teenage vampires are immortal UWU. I ran away to home. I was still panting from my near death experience. Oh no how will i eveeer read again he stillhas me Boook!!!!! I could either go to the book store and buy a new book, but then i;d loose my page... or i could kill yeysen and get my book back.... I'l go with THe second option!

I teleported to yeysen's house cuz i can. yeysen turned aroumd and his dark angry orbs turned to face me. It was still the full moon which meaned that he could still become a werewolf... or even worse: Kanye West. I prayed that that wouldn't happen. Legend has it that the one who can turn into Kanye would lead to the end of the world. I punched him in the face and he stumled back word. He was about 1000000 inches taller than me and 101011199990909 pounds heavier than me. I was a petite girl who couldn't fit into the kids XXXXXXSSSSSSS clothes becasue i was too small so I was prolly gonna loose. Yeysen turned into a werewolf and scratched me on my leg.

"OWCHIE WOUCHIE THAT FUCKING HURT" I squeled. "BAHAHAHAHA. YOU ARE SO WEAK YOU PETTY LITTLE GIRL. DO YOU WANT YOURE BOOK BACK??? WELL YOU"RE GONNA HAVE TO GO THROUGH KANYE WEST TO GET IT" no. Nonono. This couldn't be happening. I watched as Yeysen turned into Kanye and "Runaway" started to play in the air. I shreaked and bit into his neck. But it was useless. He was too strong. Then the world exploded bcs the legend was that the one who turned into kanye ended the world.

The End